109 | a different point of view

𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 109"A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW"

𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 109
"A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW"
..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

We lost. For the first time ever, since I started high school, we lost a game. And it was against the freshman too! If I was honest, I was more relieved than anything. We freaking lost, and Coach Wilson was so beyond pissed that a smile wouldn't leave my face.

Once I was out of all my gear and pads, showered and actually dressed, I made my way out of the locker room despite the fact that Coach Wilson was screaming my name saying that he wasn't done criticizing us on our game yet. Did I care? Nope. He knew he couldn't punish me. Look who my father was. It wasn't even seconds later when the rest of my teammates followed my actions and left the locker room too.

I stopped outside of the locker room door to observe my surroundings. I was looking for one person, and one person only. Tenny, or well, Tennyson Gray, no relation to Foster at all. They just ironically had the same last name.

Tenny was different from the other girls. You wouldn't even think she went to this school. She's so sweet and not a snob like the other seniors.

We met when Mindy and I's relationship started falling apart. We were paired up for a science project that was going to be our final project for senior year. She insisted to work on it now so that it's done and over with, and that we won't miss out on big senior events happening close to the end of the year.

She was beautiful, so beautiful. She had told me before that boys had never called her beautiful before, only her father, and she blames that on her weight which she's desperately trying to lose. She had a small waist and rather big hips and broad shoulders. It was all beautiful to me. Of course I was nervous to actually tell her that. She had the cutest dimples every time she smiled, and they'd even show if talked.

Most people would never see me with her, but I wanted to be with her. She was the sweetest girl ever. Just like Foster is. I knew the two girls would become best friends.

    I eventually found her standing close to the bathrooms looking like she was lost. I knew she had never been to a game before, so she didn't know her way around the arena at all. I promised her I'd teach her how to play after the game up in the practice rink.

   I maneuvered my way through the crowd and the line of the snack bar, finding my way over to her. When she saw me, she smiled, which only caused me to smile too. I dropped my things on the ground as she quickly jumped into my arms with excitement. I held her tightly in a hug.

"Sorry!" She apologized when I put her down awhile later. She smiled up at me cheekily, "I'm just.., so happy! I mean, like, I, I'm really sorry you lost, even though it's what you wanted, but you seem happy, so that makes me happy!" She said with crimson red cheeks. My smile grew.