forty | friendship

F O S T E R G R A Y

F O S T E R
G R A Y

-later that evening
-holiday inn anaheim-resort area

   "Kade, can you please do your Chewbacca impression?" Holly begged the boy on the bed over and over again. I was annoyed. It was clear that everyone else was annoyed too. Grace and I tried dragging her out of the room but she wouldn't until Kade did.

   "Just do it, and she'll leave," Lucas growled. Kade rolled his eyes. I exchanged annoyed glances with Grace beside me, crossing my arms over my chest.

   "I don't think these guys really want to hear my..-" Kade paused when Lucas and Isaac started messing with him. More of Lucas. Isaac was obsessed with Chewbacca, so he was always up to hearing anything related to that.

   Kade rolled his eyes. He rose his eyebrows and stood up from the bed, sighing.

   "Looking good!" He shouted, mimicking Freddy Prinze. I looked at him confused. Meanwhile, Holly let out a high pitched squeal. She quickly ran out of the room, Grace following. I stood at the door.

   "Conners, that's Chico you're impersonating," Lucas said. I rolled my eyes once more.

   "Why couldn't you date someone a little less annoying?" Isaac asked. Kade shrugged.

   "Like who?" He questioned. I laughed. I placed my hand on the doorknob, looking at the boys one last time before I left.

   "Literally anyone else besides her," I joked. I let out a small laugh before walking out of the room. I headed into the room I shared with the girls. Once I made it into the room, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket as I sat on the couch. It was a message from Adam's brother.

kris banks
hey, is this Foster's number?

foster gray
yes it is. hey kris. Adam gave me
your number a while ago lol

kris banks
well hey there foster
my brother was wondering if u
wanted to go to the dorms and
watch tv with him. his phone died,
and he's also still a little upset

foster gray
yeah of course. tell him I'll
be there and he better be
playing something good

kris banks
he said chicago pd? that's his
favorite show

foster gray
that show is the best. I'll be there.
thank you for letting me know!

kris banks
you're a sweet girl. I'm glad
adam is with you. u make him
happy. please don't
break his heart