nineteen | to the bone

foster gray

foster gray

-dormitory
-10 AM

    "Good morning, good morning, good morning!" Someone cheerfully yelled in my face, causing me to jolt awake. I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened them.

     I let them adjust to the bright light shining into the room before looking at who was in front of me. I saw Adam standing there with a smile on his face.

      My eyes looked at the clock across the room. My eyes widened when I saw the time. I jumped up from the couch and ran to my suitcase.

     "I missed class! Practice starts in a few minutes!" I shouted. How did I sleep through my alarm?

     Suddenly one of the girls grabbed ahold of my arm. They pulled me up and let me sit on the bed. It was Grace.

     "Don't worry," she said, "we turned all of your alarms off. You needed the rest."

    "Besides," Adam started, sitting beside me on the couch, "Miss. MacKay canceled class and practice so we could rest. But I'm not tired, I'm wide awake!" He cheerfully said. I felt myself smile. I'm glad he was in a better mood.

     "Also, Mr. and Mrs. Cameron stopped by. Kitty is making meals for everyone and making sure everyone is okay and not sick. Mr. Cameron is watching TV in the lounge. He kicked everyone out of there," Holly told me. I let out a small laugh.

    "Oh! And great news!" Adam added, "Isaac said that the doctor called and you can get your stitches out today."

    My eyes widened, "really?" I excitedly asked. The three nodded. I jumped up with excitement.

    "I'm going to get a shower, and then I'll be ready to leave!" I jumped up from the bed again and went to my suitcase. I started to rummage through it.

I finally found something to wear and headed to my bathroom to get ready. When I was done, I got dressed and ready. I blow dried my hair and let my natural straight hair alone. I never really wore makeup. There was no point of it. I still got made fun of wether I wore it or not.

I was finally stitch free! It felt nice not having them there. Now I had a huge scar above my eyebrow, and honestly, it kind of made me look cool.

I still wasn't allowed on the ice, but by time we were going to play the UK, I'd be able to play, and I was excited.

I spent the afternoon with the gang and Adam. We ate at the small cafe I've went to since I came here. We played air hockey, and foosball which sat in the back of the restaurant. We also spent all of our coins on the jukebox.

Ryan and I have been texting all day.

I was really confused with my feelings. I had thought I liked Adam. He makes me beyond happy, and he was there for me from the start. He sticks up for me no matter what.