1 | point place

𝐅𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1"POINT PLACE"

𝐅𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1
"POINT PLACE"
..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

{ -point place, wisconsin
-championship game }

My view stayed glued to the angry hockey player in front of me. His eyes dark and squinted giving me the feel that he would attack me at any second. He licked the sweat dripping from his hair covered top lip in hopes to intimidate me, the small & weak little girl, but what he was doing only made him look dumb.

This was it. The championship game. We were tied, but third period wasn't over yet. And surely we didn't want to go into overtime at all. We got this.

My team had this in the bag. Or maybe I did. My teammates were scared of losing so they weren't putting in the effort that we needed. And we needed it big time considering the team we were up against looked like seniors in college. I knew we were going to win though. I had faith in this team.

So did my crackhead friends. I could hear their loud mouths in their seats mixed in the crowd cheering me on. All six of them, and my best friend Isaac's parents who were basically my parents as well. They were like that with all of us.

I turned my attention back to the game, drowning out the sounds of the roaring arena. The official in front of me  finally dropped the puck to the ice. I quickly hit my stick against the biscuit and passed it back to my teammate Nick who let it slide right past him.

A small groan slipped from my lips. I placed my hands on the boy in front of me and pushed him down as hard as I could, then skating over to where the puck slid. A player on the other team already had it. I stood up straight, still skating and ahead to the goal where my teammates were.

"Where's the defense!" I screamed loudly with a slight hint of anger. It was clear to them I was angry, which I hardly ever gotten.

I skated over to my goalie. One of the opposing members skated around the goal with the puck, causing my goalie, Austin, to skate out of the net and attempt it get it. It was all so sudden and I knew I had to act fast.

My eyes widened and my breath hitched. As the guy took his shot, I quick leaped up from the ice after falling from being pushed down and blocked his shot. My stick fell right to the puck.

I picked my stick up from the ground and picked myself up though it felt like I was getting weaker by every second. I gained control of the puck fast.

I skated down the ice as quick as I could. I was one of the fastest and strongest on this all boys team. Pretty impressive, but since I was a girl, boys on opposing teams would be tougher on me than on my teammates so I needed to gain speed and muscle so I could fight for myself.