final note <3

Hi everyone!

I cannot, like I absolutely cannot, thank you all enough. Never would I have ever imagined this story to ever blow up and get as much attention as it has. I used to read stories all the time and see everyone talking about them, but I never thought mine would be one of them!

Thank you everyone SO much for the endless support and love. Man, I feel like I grew up with you guys.

I practically started this story when I was 14, and I'm going to be 20 at the end of this month. My word, so much has changed!

I mentioned before that this was supposed to be a Dean Portman fanfiction, but could you guys imagine it not being about Adam Banks?

You guys have been nothing but the best, and I love each and everyone one of you, even those of you that would criticize some of the things I'd put in here/made others act.

Now, I may do one more chapter adding their future, and where they'd be now and such, but as of now, I believe this is the end. :(

I still cannot thank you all enough! You all mean so much to me!

And to whoever is reading this, thinking about writing a story but is scared to, DO IT. It was one of the best decisions I made. I have made some amazing friends along the way!

Thank you guys so much, again!

I love you all!

-briiswriitings <3