111 | mysterious flowers

𝐅𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 111"MYSTERIOUS FLOWERS"

𝐅𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 111
"MYSTERIOUS FLOWERS"
..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

   Slowly and reluctantly, I uncovered my face. I blinked, closed my eyes, and blinked again. Streaks of sunlight penetrated the window and blinded me. I sat up, drug my feet off the bed, and rubbed my knuckles onto my eyes. I stretched my arms above my head and yawned. I watched my legs dangle above the off-white polyester carpet.

    I should've left him alone. I should've kept my mouth shut. I screwed this all up and I couldn't even talk to him.

   A small groggy sigh escaped from my mouth. I hated to be awake. If felt different waking up when you were sad. There was a big lump in my throat and a nervous feeling in my stomach that made me feel so sick.

   I messed it all up.

   My cold feet landed on the warm floor. I pushed myself up from the comfortable bed that I didn't want to leave, but I had school, I had to go. I even had work tonight and I needed the money. I couldn't miss out just because I felt broken.

    Give it time, Rick said. But how much time was I going to need? How much time was I going to need before everything was gone?

    I got dressed for the boring school day, throwing on a pair of navy blue sweat pants with white stars evenly spread out. It was a pair of my Team USA pants that I always wore. They were my to-go-to pants when I was sad. I also wore an off-white hoodie that matched the stars on my pants. My hair was in braids, and it was all a mess. I was a train wreck.

    Heading out the dorm room, I made sure I had my bag and my key. The only place I could now go after school was the dorm. No longer had that option to go to Adam's house. Why did I do this?

    A small sigh slipped my lips. I threw my bag over my shoulders, closing the door behind me gently and then shoving my hands into my sweatshirt pockets. I placed one foot in front of the other and started my way to the school alone.

   The dorms were practically empty. It usually was at this time in the morning. Adam and I would always go in early together. It didn't even dawn on me that if I wanted to avoid him, I should've left earlier or later, but my luck, he would've done the same thing.

   I kept my head down as I walked through the hall to the elevator. No one was there anyways. I just hated to look up and there was someone there that wanted to talk about what was going on. I was down for talking, but this was something between Adam and I. Of course Rick knew. He only knew a little, not everything, and Ken knew there was something going on between Adam and I but he didn't know what it was.