sixty two | prank day

F O S T E R G R A Y

F O S T E R
G R A Y

-point place, wisconsin
-the cameron's house

"Foster, come on, wake up! Wake up! Wake the hell up!"

I bolted awake by the harsh shaking of Holly. My eyes widened as I sat up in my bed. I looked around the room only to see the entire gang crowded in my room with looks if hurry on their face. What was going on?

Suddenly, Grace threw a pile of clothes at me. I looked at her concerned.

"It's ten o'clock!" She shouted, "you're going to miss your flight!"

My eyes widened. I over slept! I rushed out of my bed with fright. I couldn't miss this flight. I'd miss the ceremony and I had to be there!

"How'd you sleep through your alarms? You set like ten of them," Isaac commented. I shrugged my shoulders, adrenaline rushing through me while I snuck into my open closet and got changed so the gang couldn't see me.

"I usually don't!" I shouted back so he could hear me. "I don't know how I did!"

The room became silent. I could hear Kade's laughing.

"That's 'cause I turned them off," I heard him say. My eyes grew. Why'd he do that? I could hear my friends yelling and hitting him harshly, and him screaming back.

"Why would you do that! She has to be at the ceremony later today, Kade! She's being presented her scholarship! You're so stupid!" Lucas fought. I let out a heavy groan. I knew this day wasn't going to be good at all.

"It's prank day!" Kade screeched.

"It was prank day last month, stupid!" Lucas yelled at him. "And the month before!"

"Conners, this really isn't the day to be pranking anyone, especially Foster," Isaac defended for me. I finished putting my sweatpants on and threw my closet door open. I threw my dirty clothes in the hamper in the corner of my room, which used to be Isaac's sister, but who knew where she was.

"Foster, go eat breakfast. We'll get your bags and take to the car," Grace told me. I looked at her with sad eyes and thanked her before quickly bolting out of my room and down the stairs.

When I reached the kitchen, I saw Mr. Cameron standing at the counter, his hand on his hip with a disapproving looking on his face. I looked at him uncomfortably before grabbing a plate from the table and throwing a few of the waffles Mrs. Cameron has made onto it.