Chapter 3

Ok so here is the update ppl..

Please do comment and vote...

Avoid mistakes if any..

Murty Mansion:

Raman and Abhi returned from office tired, Ishita served them water to them and said

I:  These days don't you think you guys come home too tired, why are you taking so much of streas just for a project.. Health is more important than anything else and if the pressure is building why did you guys not inform me. I would have come a bit more to help you guys out...

R: Haan Ishu we get tired but is not just a mere project, we got the news Today that for the same project the Malhotra's were searching for merger and it is one of the best opportunity for our Company. It is a great opportunity for our company.

I: Chalo this is good news only na, our company will bloom only.. Saying this she sat down and start massaging Raman's head slowly as this happens all the time he is stressed and gets relieved by massage to his head.

R: Ishu what is it, is there some kind of  problem to bolo.. you seem to be unusually silent.

I: No no.nothing nothing.... anyways you ate tired today so rest.... you freshen up till then I will set the dinner arrangements gudiya will have her dinner outside only with Navya so we do not have to wait for them. She might just join for the the family dinner time only..

R: Bata to muje kya baat hai hum firhi jayenge yaha se..

Ishita sat there and huffed at her helplessness in front of her Husband and said..

I: Aapko lagta hai ki hume Nandu ke liye Ladke dhundhna chalu karna chahiye..

R: Ishu aisa achanak kya ho gaya ki tum Ladke dhundhna chati ho Nandu ke liye.. she is young and has not even entered in her career.. What is her age to get into all the responsibilities she needs to prove something for herself first...

Flashback:

After Navya and Nandini left Ishita completed her work and left for Mandir.. When she reached there fortunately the pandit was available as she wanted to see that What will be the best time for Nandu to join office and all..(Guys here Ishita is a modern girl but rooted to her preachings as they say if something is done in a good muhurat that it is just good and nothing like shagun and apshagun or being superstitious..)  thar is the time when I gave him janam patri of both Abhi and Nandu because you know Abhi is in the right age to get married while I wanted to see the best time for Nandu when she can join the office and all....  For Abhi he said that there is still time for him to get married but if we wish we can see for girls for him... but there are chances that till that time someone will come in his life and there are very high chances that he will have Love Mairrage but for now things will be slow in his life.  And when I showed him of Nandu he said that  if she starts her career from tomorrow than it will be good for her success and she will reach new heights and will have a name. But than he also added that this is a good time for her and so if we start looking for grooms in her life than that would be best as at this time she will get very good prospects... and she will be in different heights in this phase of her life...

End

R: Par Ishu Nandu is not independent at present and until and unless she becomes Independent there won't be giving her that confidence in life which is necessary.. Somewhere down the line she will not like to be dependent on someone in her life because she has not seen such culture... 

I: Raman you are saying this, I also became Independent with your help only na.. Same can apply to our Daughter also na.. in fact you were of more help to me completed my extra studies and joining hands with you in business. You taught me how the real world of business runs and you are the one that undermine the situation.

R: Ishu i do not know, i just do not want to take a hasty decision for my princess.. But yes i promise i will give it a second thought.. Abhi bacha what do you feel..

Abhi: Paa even i of the opinion that until princess becomes independent it would become very difficult for her to enter into such heavy relations and responsibilities.. 

Till then Nandu reach the Mansion and says

N:  Whose relations and responsibilies are we talking about...

Raman through eyes tells no to Ishita and Abhi to tell anything to her now..

R: We were thinking that there is a scope for a new project, so will were thinking that you assist me but independently handle the project under me.. See you have your experience in Internship and all so Abhi was saying that should you take such a big Responsibility..

N: Are paa i am more than ready to do it.. And to top it Navya too left for her Nani's place and so it would have been too boring week for me.. So I am all set to join the office...

R: Then perfect you will join office from tomorrow only..

I: Chalo now no office talks, Dinner is ready so let us all go and have it first of all.. Go and freshen up first fatafat..

Everyone freshened up fast and till then dinner was laid down..

All were having dinner while talking about the day when Nandini's phone rang when she heard her brother..

Ab: nanz no calls on dinner table..

N: Bhai vo it's Navya may be urgent plz...

As soon as she received the call and after few seconds she shouted "what" which caught everyone's attention.. she kept the call and pouted sadly.. but her shout attracted everyone's attention...

R: what happened princess whyh are you sad...

N: paa results would be declared next week.. I mean what so haste in declaring the results...

Ab: ohh means you gonna flunk that is why so sad.. do not worry I am there na I will help you for repeat exams...

N: shut up Bhai... It's is just that results so soon.. bas nothing else..

I: gudiya it is good na.. you would be able to focus on office more than anything..

N: yaa maybe you are right maa..

I: chalo complete your dinner and off to bed today.. you have a big day tomorrow..

All completed their dinner and went to their respective rooms to rest and call it a day..

But someone's fate are bringing them closer with each passing day...

Guys if you want double update I want good amount comments and votes...

Stay blessed stay happy ppl..