Chapter 112

Ok guys so here is the update..

Hope you all like it..

please do vote and comment... The response in the previous one is too low... there is one more surprise.. do you wish to have a double update then you all know the drill... 100+ votes and 25+ genuine and inline comments....

Avoid mistakes if any...

Both Manan left Mishkat to get himself together.. Nandini was going back to join the others but then she noticed Manik to be totally depressed kind of sad.. so she held his hand and went towards the area where the waterfall starts.

She made him sit over there and then asked him...

N: Manik we will find a way to help our brother... But for now you need to be strong to be his backbone..

Manik nodded but still he was not able to digest the whole thing.. he hugged Nandini on her waist and held her tight.. while Nandini roamed a hand in his hair to calm him..

M: Nandini why couldn't I protect my brother.. itne saalo se he is suffering and I could never make it out.. what kind of a brother I am..

N: you are the best brother one can have and you know why... It is because you are there for him now. Manik you cannot stop them and you cannot always protect them.

Sometimes too much protecting make them over dependent and when you won't be able to protect or something beyond your control would happen they would blame you for making them handicapped..

Would you like that.. and regret at that time that if at times I would have allowed them to do some mistakes they along with you would be able to fight with the world..

M: you know Nandini... You are actually able to calm the turmoil that was there.. I am feeling a lot better.. I so much love you that words can never express...

Nandini smile and said..

N: you are better and that is what is important for me.. I love you too..

M: acha now tell me how were you gonna break that stupid dare and stuff..

Nandini gave him a sly smiled and sat in his lap making space for herself and rested her hands around his neck and kept her head on his nape.

N: they said till tomorrow morning and it is already 12 so technically it is another day and post 12 it becomes a morning..

M: wow smart move baby.. so what is the plan..

N: ammmm... Plan to you have to make as it was more of you who wanted to sneak me out.. I mean all those bf gf wala thing..

 I mean all those bf gf wala thing

M: true that.. now that you are here and that to so close to me... Let me you know ( nuzzled in her neck and continued ) romance with my gf / finace..

Nandini was giggling as this was giving her a tickling feeling. While Manik was enjoying the whole scene..