Chapter 180

Ok guys here is the update...

Please do vote and comment... Guys the response is decreasing I am really getting disappointed... Have you people lost interest in it or is it turning out to be boring...

Avoid Mistakes if any...

As soon as Nandini's call come to an end she smirks and at the same time she even feel pity for her husband but she has to follow Neyonika or else she will also come in the punishment taker list...

N: I am sorry Manik, but aapko punishment to leni hogi... 

M: Dekho Nandini you cannot be serious yaar...

N: I am sorry but I need to be serious or else there will be a serious punishment for both of us...

M: Please yaar we will tell anything to mom... I came here to spend time with you and I want to do the same na...

N: Haan to I am not denying but I guess after our marriage you have started taking your fitness in a joke na.. To bas you have to do push ups not more bas 150..

M: Dekho Nandini I agree that I have stopped jogging a bit but it has just been few days we have come back from our honeymoon na... I will start it soon.... 150 is not small yaar...

N: Manik I am giving you punishment then how can it be small....

M: You will pay for it later... Be careful the monster will be awake...

N: Dekho you cannot scare me ok... First to I did not say to you anything and now also I am just giving the punishment on behalf of mom... So it should be me as in mini monster that should wake up, do not push me...

She said faking anger...

M: Drama Queen stop this drama ok... I am doing, but still beware I will not leave you for wasting my time with you...

N: Yeah whatever... Chalo start now....

Manik glares at her and then start doing push ups and then Nandini started making video of him and he was glaring at her every now and then and once he was in last few.

Nandini kept her mobile aside and then she laid down on his back while Manik while soon Manik lightly made her lie down and came up on her and made both their noses hit each other

Nandini kept her mobile aside and then she laid down on his back while Manik while soon Manik lightly made her lie down and came up on her and made both their noses hit each other... While he continued the last two or three while pecking her on her lips..

 While he continued the last two or three while pecking her on her lips