Chapter 139

Ok guys so here is the update for all of you....

Here is the next one and the target is 160+ votes and 30+ genuine comments

Please comment and vote guys...

Avoid mistakes if any.... Guys I hope that exams are now over so I expect a good response form all of you...

 Guys I hope that exams are now over so I expect a good response form all of you

When he said this both became serious.. Manik sat on side while Nandini sat with the support of back rest... Manik took her lap as a pillow and lied down while Nandini was ruffling his hair and Manik was playing with the hair strand that was near him...

M: unfortunately we will have to return today. My P.A called he did not knew about us being here and so he called me I could come for a while to office tomorrow and not inform dad as he did not permit me to come but there is an issue in a project that I was working and I need to take care of it as dad is not having a proper idea about the whole thing and so he is not able to slove the problem.

N: Manik we both know that we are always dead serious when things are about our commitments and I do not mind returning back...

Saying this Nandini leaned down a bit and kissed Manik's temple.

They both talked for a while and then Manik moved to the pillow and even asked her to come and rest.. While Nandini lied down with her head on his chest and soon he wrapped her in his arm.

While soon sleep took over both of them as they both were a bit tired with all functions and all... In evening Manik got coffee for both of them and woke her up.. He said that they will have their dinner in a restaurant and then head home....

So soon after coffee Nandini and Manik both moved to get ready and left for a restaurant..

Both had the time of their day they were talking on random things with sitting hand in hand

Both had the time of their day they were talking on random things with sitting hand in hand... They were loving being close to each other... while Manik had selected a secluded place so that they are not disturbed..

After their dinner they both moved to Malhotra Mansion It was too late when they reached there... Manik had already informed a servant to keep the door open for them and so they directly went to their room but Manik first moved to check Mukti and Mishkat and then joined Nandini to sleep.