Chapter 159

Ok guys so finally the part is here... 

Please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any...

At times what is in Manik's head cannot be predicted.. they both took a bath but still stayed in there where after a while Nandini kissed him wrapping her arms around him..

M: Nandini can I have you, and claim you as mine once again... It might be not polite as what I feel right now is just out of the world.

N: You do not need to ask.. I am all yours and you can claim me as your in all ways possible. Infact I want you to proceed too.. Please...

That was it for her to say... He took her lips in his for a most amazing kiss and then in no time they were on the bed under the bedsheet in their birth suits as they both were already in just towels...

Manik just looked deep in her eyes while their eyes met each other. They were having a deep eye lock while their bodies were touching each other in the most intimate way possible. 

They both kissed while their hands created havoc in their bodies..

Kissing foe a while he left her lips and started to take her chin and face to kiss

They both got lost in the passion as their previous acts were enough for them to take them to new heights

They both got lost in the passion as their previous acts were enough for them to take them to new heights.. Their passion was to the next level as yes they were getting l***y for each other and their touch... While their nude and touching intimatic was not helping them calm at all.. Manik wanted to just claim her in the most wildest dream that he had for her but then want to enjoy the whole process too...

Finally he moved down and took her neck region and started savoring it.