Chapter 40

Ok guys here is the next update...

So please do vote and comment guys... 

Avoid mistakes if any..

Ishu: Did you know Gudiya when your Paa and my marriage was decided na at that time things were very different, I wanted to study further but due to your pati's bad health I had taken a decision to drop my studies so that I can manage the house and chiti can continue with her studies.. I was lucky to get your Paa as he fulfilled all my dreams and made me an Independent woman. It was then my choice to leave and look after you and Abhi as that gave me peace.

But you know these Arrange Marriages are best because you get to know something about your partner everyday or every time you spend time. It always keep that spark going in your life. But this period between engagement and marriage is best because you are getting to know each other everyday. To fall in love with someone is not a one or two day process.. It is like a Mango tree which needs proper fertilizer and nurturing of years to get sweet and the best mangoes..

Nandini was hearing to her very keenly as her mother was very friendly about everything with her as she thought that If you talk to her than the secrets is the safest rather than anyone else and sometimes we need that assurance that the secret will remain safe forever.

Ishita while stroking her hair and then said

You know in arrange marriages na it is not like ke you know the guy and you need to get acquainted with the family, but in this case everything is new, you are new to the Guy and the Family and so it is difficult.. you will face many doubts like how to trust him, how are you supposed to react on some matter and all but these are part of the system.

There will be times when you won't like some things about to the other, then at times  you will be in a fix that how will you tell them things.. but at that time do one thing and that is for that moment do not speak a word.. If it is with Manik then you need to discuss with him then when the air is totally cool between the two of you. If it is with someone else then say when you think that it is extremely necessary or when you think that at some point it is your self respect that is being hindered then do not even think twice before speaking up..

When with time  you would be understanding them na to you will get to know if you should say or not , then all these things will sort themselves out at that time... Let the time be the best teacher for you...

Nandini throughout this session did not speak anything.. when Nandini was not responding Ishita looked at her and said  you wanna say something Gudiya..

N: maa what should I say, Manik is very understanding he get to know when I am getting uncomfortable or even when I want to say something. He listens to me very carefully. And when it is matter of the family then they  all are really very good but when something like this come up I guess that will be the time that all these things will be helpful..

I:  Then to it is good na Gudiya that you have such a good family, you should consider yourself to be very lucky... And about Manik then there can be the thing that he does not speak  up about his happiness but then you should too find where his happiness lies.. If he is understanding the unsaid words then you should also understand his, it might take time but start understanding slowly search his happiness. you know these relationships are really good because you will have someone to share your everything at any point of time, these feelings are really good. 

N: Maa thank you for always being there..

I: I will always be there for you my bacha.. Come now sleep ok I will go now, your paa must not have slept till now.. Saying this she kissed her forehead and then left from there.