Chapter 44

Ok guys here is the update.. 

Please do vote and comment..

Avoid mistakes if any..

After Manik left Nandini went in the kitchen to help him to make their hot chocolate.. While they were making Abhi would laugh for a while and then would try to control his laugh, while after a while he would again laugh this was irritating Nandini too much.. She was making faces whenever he would laugh.. When she could not take it anymore she finally said..

N: Bhai, what is it.. Why are you laughing every now and then.. 

Abhi: Huhh.. Vo..Huh...

N: bhai stop laughing and tell me what is it..

Abhi: wait wait.. Ok I won't laugh ok.. but... Huh.. next time if there any such kind of scene then atleast inform me from advance...

N: Bhai yaar.. we were just talking yaar..nothing like that it was just that  when you banged the door out of the blue I just got slipped and fell on him ok..

Abhi: Acha ok let's forget it and enjoy the rest of the time that we have for each other..

They both moved towards Gazebo and then were sitting.. Both were talking about something or other when Nandini said

N: Bhai.. Don't you really like any girl around you.. I mean there is always someone or other out there who wants you to go on a date with you and you with them.. Acha tell me what are you up for arrange marriage or you want to have love marriage..

Abhi: If I say the truth na Nandini then I just want a good girl, but never I have given a thought to such things.. whatever will come in my life I would accept it as it is...

N: Acha then there has to be someone that you admire, ( till now whenever Nandini asked this question Abhi would always say that he does not have such vela time) but today for a change it felt as if he was not able to give a prompt reply..

Abhi: nah nothing like that..

N: Bhai really now come on speak up you cannot hide things from me..bolo bolo..

Abhi took a sigh as he was afraid to talk about it...

N: Bhai what is the matter... You know na that we have a rule for todayh and that is no judging only opening up to each other... Then come on say it na..

Abhi: Nandu it is just that I have notice her nothing more so please do not get tensed.

N: yaa Bhai say to Sahi..

Abhi: voiguessihavestartedlikingmukti.

N: Bhai say it clearly otherwise I will pull you hair...

Abhi had a different kind of obsession for his hair..so hearing her threat he really got tensed and taking a deep breath he said

Abhi: vo it is ke I guess I like Mukti.. (I think I have started to like Mukti...)

He said it in a go while shutting his eyes tight..

N: OMG matlab Bhai you finally had liking for someone and that too none other than my sister-in-law..

Abhi: Nandu... But before he can say further she cut him and said

N: Bhai... Even I do not know if this is right or wrong.. or how are everyone going to react when they come to know about it.. yes but I know one thing very clearly and that is Mukti is really a nice girl..