Chapter 68

Ok guys here is another update... 

Please vote and comment.. 

Avoid mistakes if any...

While Nandini for once squeezed Manik's hand to gain confidence but she was feeling a bit nervous so Manik leaned to her ear and said..

M: I have full faith in you Nandini.. I trust you.. have trust in yourself.. these words worked as magic for her and she came back as a furious lioness...

N: well before we start I want guarantee that you will stick to your words you see..

Ab: well lady in underworld it is our of mouth only that works..

N: but in business world word of mouth can never be trusted.. I want it in writing..

Ab: well actually to I am not getting this whole thing only..

N: Mr Khurrana the fact is your daughter claims to love Manik.. and Manik belongs to a normal Indian family where family values are important.. and I am pretty sure your daughter does not know about them so bas..by this test we will confirm that if your daughter passes these questions than she can be with Manik otherwise forget it..

Ab : ok then... Soha are you ready...

Soha without second thought agreed as Nandini had hit her ego so she did not think twice..

Abhay then agreed to give it in writing and after that only Nandini started with her rapid fire round..

N: so Soha tell me the 5 things which are considered as shagun of suhag ki nishaniya..

Soha: what the hell, amaj ke zamane Mai ye shugan Jaise words who uses them at all..

N: well dear we are still in India which is a traditional country only by values... so should I guess you do not know the answer...

Soha was fuming with Nandini's attitude... She just want to go and hit her hard but unfortunately she could not...

N: well let me put something simple...let me change the zone... You claim to love Manik right then tell me who is Manik's favourite member from his family without whom he cannot survive..

Soha: how can that be possible.. I mean how can a family member be that important and if some member is important than it is obviously would be parents..

Nandini let out a chuckle but then composed herself and said...

N: well let's go to the next one.. till then let it be a surprise darling.. the most simplest question darling... You will be able to answer even if you are Manik's fan... So tell me what is Manik's favourite colour..

Soha: so simple... Of course black.. he mostly wears black.. So that has to be his favourite colour

Manik was now actually on cloud nine as Nandini's decision proved to be correct somewhere... With each of Soha's answer he was gaining confidence..

N: well Soha are you sure you want to continue as the ball is already in my court..

Soha: what nonsense how can it be possible.

M: because Soha none of your answers are correct... My favourite colour is red and the most important people of my life are not my parents but my siblings because though we are triplets but it is me on whom they look up to get pampered or for anything in life...

N: well and related to shugan ki nishaniyaa I do not think you need to know or are even interested..well if you want I can still continue with the questions..