Chapter 43

Ok guys here is another update.. 

 Please guys I really put a lot of hard work please appreciate and vote and comment guys....

Avoid mistakes if any..

It was like Manik was standing on her gate after 12 mins.. It is like the distance between the two Mansion would take minimum 30 mins to reach.. Nandini saw him ringing the bell, she opened the door and as soon as he saw her he took her in a tight hug.. while Nandini first gave in as she also missed him..

But then she remembered that he firstly cut her call without hearing and next he came by driving rash driving. She pulled out of the hug and then ask him to come inside..

M: Nandini what happened to you out of the blue..

Nandini again gave him a silent treatment and went towards kitchen to bring him water.. Manik went behind her and constantly nudging her to speak something..

M: Are baba what happened that you are not talking to me at all..

Nandini handed him water and then was about to move from there but Manik by a swift move kept the glass on the on the kitchen slab and held Nandini by her waist and pulled her towards himself with jerk. His other hand rested on her cheeks to make her look towards himself and then said

 His other hand rested on her cheeks to make her look towards himself and then said

M: Kya baat hai Nandini, why are you pissed..

N: Manik you really do not know why I am pissed at you..

Manik nodded in no.. Seeing his respon

se Nandini gritted her teeth and then flared her nose and then tried to looked other side.

M: Bolo na Nandu what is it.. Say na baba..

N: Manik you are just  impossible.. Means who drives so fast and come and on top of it you cut my call when I was saying something to you..