Chapter 13

Ok guys here we are again... 

So next update ab pata nahi kab hoga so..

Bhar Bhar ke votes and comments dijiye.. 

Avoid mistakes if any..

Fab 3 stayed at Malhotra Mansion only as except Manik all were drunk.

Fab 3 Rooms:

They come down holding their heads and wish Neyonika "Good Morning" and ask for some Black coffee or Lime juice.

Ney: Bacho if you guys cannot handle then why do you drink so much that you have to face this pain.

C: Are Aunty you know there is no guarantee that the next time we party so hard and Manik is not there to take care for us... You see paraya dhan ho jaaye... (You see someone else's income)

D: Yes True true... Cabir is saying the truth... You the girl coming in his life, maybe she might not like all this..

M: Are oye Kamino, meri life mai jo bhi aayega use waise bhi tum logo ke saath comfortable hona hi padega. Warna rahe apne ghar muje koi zarurat nahi hai uski. (You idiots... Whoever comes in my life has to be comfortable with you guys... or else she can stay at her place I do not need her)

Ney: Bacha you should not speak in this way, there can be chances when you will be in doubt and you might have to choose between them..( kabhi kabhi aisa bhi to ho sakta hai na ki shayad tumhe dono mai se kisi ek ko chose karna pade.) After all she would be most dependent on you rather than anyone.

M: Noo maa then also... If such situation comes then there can be a bit of tuff thing but either her or Fab 5 someone has to compromise and mostly it is going to be her...

Ney: You should not speak in this way

M: Mom you leve all this . I do not want to talk about it. aur haan Dad kaha hai, why didn't he join us for breakfast..

R: Today he had some important work so he left a bit early... (you all know what was the important work which he had...)

M: ohh ok...

Soon all left for their respective homes as they also need to reach office and work on time.

On the other end Raj went office early so that he can complete the work and have a meeting with Raman as he had already informed Raman that he wants to meet him only today and they fixed the meeting at 11:00.

Raman thinking:

What work would Mr Malhotra have with me, I mean to top it her is asking me to come alone as he needs to talk something important what would it be.. I hope there is no complications with the project... What should I do as I have declared holiday in Office foe today... If I tell this to Abhi and Nandini then without reason they are going to become question bank... Yes there is only one way.. I will send them away to Mandir (Temple) with Ishu and in that time I will go and meet Mr Malhotra.. This is the best plan... Let me tell this to Ishu so that she does not force me to come with them to the temple...

Thinking this he called Ishita to their room

I: Haan Raman what is it... (that is when she see that he is in his office wear) And what are you doing in office wear, haven't you declared holiday in office... 

Raman:  Ishu listen do not freak out, but Mr Malhotra had called me and asked me to come as he has some work and he has called me alone and I just could not cancel it so I agreed to it...

I: What is this Raman and when did work become more important to you than Gudiya.. I mean you declared a holiday so that you can spend some time with her.. Then why work now...

Raman: Listen please understand... He himself called me and asked me to come and meet and I cannot decline that at this stage... Please just take the two of them to Mandir till then I will just handle this thing I promise...

I:  Fine... You go and meet him I will handle these two...

Raman: Thank You.. I love you now you leave please I need to get ready so that I can leave soon....

I: fine I am going...

Soon Ishita by hook or crook take Abhi and Nandu to temple as they got happiness today in form of Nandu's one success.

Soon Raman reached at Malhotra's office.

He was immediately lead to Raj's cabin and Raj welcomed him warm heartedly.

Raman: Hello Mr Malhotra.

Both greeted each other and soon Raj said

Raj: Mr Murty today i called you for very personal reasons. So will continue directly on the point if you allow.

Raman: Please continue Mr. Malhotra i am all ears..

Raj: Yesterday when your daughter came at my place, my wife met her and she had a wish.

Raman through actions asked him to continue as he did not want to come to any conclusions before hearing anything. So he asked him to continue to what he wants to say..

Raj continued

Raj : Well  we were for a while searching a prospect for our Son Manik, when Neyonika met Nandini, she wanted to know if you guys are open for prospects for her. I mean there is no hurry or any kind of force about it... 

Raman: Well Mr Malhotra that fact is we are open but we have not yet talked about it with Nandini because of which i cannot give you final answer. But for that i even need to discuss with my wife also, my family matters are never on me only so that is also one more reason. So i need to discuss it with both of them before giving you any reply. I hope i am not offending you. As it is just too sudden and I cannot take decisions in this way...

Raj: Mr. Malhotra please do not be so formal for this stuff, this is strictly personal. As I said earlier no pressure I just wanted to have this talk with you and let you know what we were thinking and know for once that if she is available or not..                                                                                                                                

Raman: Well point taken. Shall I take your leave as today is family day, and  here  I am so I would be really dead if they come to know..

Raj: Is there something special. I mean today is a working day and you are declared it a holiday... I mean I did not mean to intrude or anything...

Raman:  well nothing like thar ans the special thing is that Nandini topped her  University in her MBA so celebration time going on in family.

Raj: That is amazing, please send our blessings to her that she get many more success in her life.

Raman: Sure. Please can i leave before i have to hear a long list of scoldings from my kids if they come to know that I was here....

Raj chuckle at it and then Raman left as if Abhi and Nandu came to know that he is not home than he is dead.

Kaisa laga batana jaroor..

Stay blessed stay happy ppl..