Chapter 70

Ok guys here you go with the update...

Eid Mubarak to all my dear friends... enjoy the ride....

Avoid mistakes if any...

Well after a while Manik left from there as he needs to make arrangements for the leaving to London.. while he had something special to be made for Nandini for Karva Chauth also...

While the next day passed in a jiffy.. Nandini had recovered a bit now, she could walk slowly now. the ladies were busy in Karva Chauth preparations while Manik dropped the bomb that he is leaving for London.. when he said that Neyonika was like...

Ney: Manik aisa kya kaam hai ki tu itni jaldi Mai ja raha hai.. (MAnik what is so urgent work that you are leaving and that too on such a short notice...)

M: Mom there is one really important project so because of that I so not have any option but really need to go over there..

Ney: But beta at least tell for how many days would you be leaving.. As to top it even Nandini is not well over here and you are leaving like this.. Raj why can't you send someone else..

M: mom mom relax, Nandini is doing fine now.. and to go to London is really important or I would have avoided it for sure.. 

Neyonika was not convinced as she did not want Manik to be away for so many days.. but than alas she had nothing to say...

While on the Karva Chauth morning Neyonika sent Manik with the sargi and shagun for Nandini.. though she was not gonna keep the fast as per strict orders from Neyonika and Manik but she was gonna do every ritual..

When Manik reached the Murty Mansion there was already hustle and bustle going on as Ishita always kept the fast and Raman also accompanied her... So the house was also decorated and both Ishra were doing some preparation...

Ishu welcomed Manik and asked him to have a seat as she will go and call Nandu...

M: maa you continue I will only go and call her.. you complete and then sit for a while it is gonna be a hectic day... 

Saying this he went towards her room to call her for eating sargi..

But when he knocked the door to get permission to enter he was shocked to look at her looking like an angel that came on earth.. her glowing face on top of it she was wearing a red suit.. on top of it her open hair were cheery on cake..

 on top of it her open hair were cheery on cake

She looked really gorgeous in all these outfit. As soon as she saw Manik at the door she went towards him and said..

N: Manik aap kya kar rahe hai yaha pe.. (Manik what are you doing over here..)

M: Tumhari sargi leke aaya hu.. (I have brought your Sargi fro you..)... But before that tell me the reason why you always look so gergeous.. I mean look at you, irada kya hai madam.. (I mean look at you, what are your intentions madam)