Chapter 173

Ok guys here is the next update...

Please do vote and comment... The response in last part was pretty low yaar guys...

Avoid mistakes if any...

(Nandini's Outfit)

Soon they were called on stage.

Soon one by one they took an entry. Finally the Mike landed on Manik and he wished the whole crowd...

M: So guys.... Hello...

(The crowd shouted back to him)

Well this concert is very close to all of us.. Well this concert is dedicated to the most special people in our life... So buckle up guys the ride is gonna shock as with this concert we have entered in a new genre so enjoy the ride....

Manik looked at all the others asking for them to start the concert... Soon the lighting changed and the atmosphere was created...

In the background Fab 5 and their moments were running.. While throughout the song all can see the fun that was going on..

After the song was done the whole atmosphere had turned into jolly and all had a beautiful smile as Friendship is one of the most important thing that happens these days as friendship tend to be more important than blood relations also...

This was a dedication to their friendship..

(Woh Din from Chhichhore)

While soon Cabir started with his all time rap and Manik and Dhruv supported him... These songs have always been USP of Cabir.

( Bom diggy diggy)

The whole concert felt like a dj party and the atmosphere turned to party...

All were enjoying....