Chapter 171

Ok guys here is the next update... 

Please do vote and comment.

Avoid mistakes if any... 

Manik called Nandini...

She picked up the call in the first ring only..

M: are wah Mrs Malhotra was desperately waiting for my call... Aww did I keep you waiting for a long time or what..

N: up.. any doubt Mr Malhotra... you were busy so i did not call you before.. That means I was waiting for you to free up and call me..

M: yup... There was a tornado because of maa's call... Mukti also told them..

N: chalo finally they both are on track.. 

M: yup... Finally they are on track... It was high time that they had to tell the families.. Waise I know the call before was for heads up about this only may be but because of practices I was not even able to hear what was it that you wanted to speak...

N: Yeah, but then I knew that you would handle it.. so how was your practices...

M: great.. we are all set for the concert. Yaar I miss you in my arms right now.. This is not fair by you that you had to leave me after becoming my habit...

N: Me too... Bas aaj ki to baat hai. Kal we would be together. I too feel to have you here holding me...

M: Hmm.. Mai kya soch raha tha..

N: I very well know tum kya soch rahe the.. So chuck that thinking because you are not coming here...

Manik made a bad face...

M: Hitler ho jati ho kabhi kabhi. Romance killer..

N: Agreed because tum kabhi kabhi ziddi bache ban jate ho... Chotu baby...

M: Acha I become a kid... no chotu baby.. Fir to dekho come back and I will show you what kind of a kid will I become...

N: Yup my personalised one and one and only..

M: Then listen hitler mommy.. This baby needs your hug to sleep...

N: Manik please do not make me feel that I made a mistake to stay here overnight..

M: Yaar Nandini.. I feel so used to having you around me that it makes me feel that way.. But I am sorry you might be missing your family too na. It is ok will pass this night also.. 

N: Please don't be disheartened.

M: I am not.. Forget all this acha tell me what did you do full day...

Nandini started about her day while she even told how she planned with her to tease Abhi and called Neyonika and had a great time. She even told him that Paa was sad as I do not call him much..

They both kept on talking about their routine.. Manik told her about the fun that they had during practices as it has been a long time they all have had spent time together and then how the things happened back at home and even about how Mishkat asked for both their engagements together...

Soon unknowingly both drifted to sleep snuggling into their duvets and taking pillow in arms..

Next morning

Murty's were running around for the preparations as they are going to take shagun for Mukti.. Nandini was helping them as she was gonna return with them only..