Let me know

Guys how are you people doing....

Well most of you will be having their vacations so I hope it is going on in full swing...

So let's talk about the story...

Do let me know about few things...

1. I hope that the track is going on good...

2. Well do you guys want a fast track honeymoon..

3. Mature stuff won't exceed more than max two to three and that too not sure.

4. Only focus on honeymoon and then about the other characters in flashback...

5. Well is there something in the story that you guys are disliking...

6. Manan relationship...

7. Add some villain...

Ok so guys these are some basic things for which I need an opinion from you guys...

Well I also wanted to tell that in last few updates the level of response is like bad( sorry I want to use some bad words but did not wish too) I mean guys I have been putting efforts to give you all a story...

I expect only some good commet and votes..

See i am not gonna say much but I feel that the silent readers who request me to put things in the track or want an update and for that they might give me a private message or there is someone who wants me to shout-out for their stories...

Guys I have no offence if you do that and most of the time I try to do whatever I can... But if that is the same thing that I ask then why do I not find a comment from you in an update that I have given...

I am sorry lately my patience level has crossed...

I mean I do not write too many stories just with the motive that i do not want to make people feel that I am distributing my time and end up writing too many stories.. in return I try to give regular updates...

So I won't request now to give me some commets or to vote.. I do not want to say how it feels to tell this things every few days...