Chapter 157

Ok guys here is the next update...

Please do vote and comment..

Avoid mistake if any..

Next Day Manik had set up the most romantic few days as the only hindrance in that was shopping... Well Nandini had always shopped for all at all the places they visited but still she wanted to officially spend time shopping and Manik could do nothing...

Well for that their ultimate first destination was Bagatelle Mall... Well it had all the stores which numbered upto 130+ at one place and destination. Well they almost roamed all the stores and after 5 hours both were out of that place with shopping bags which are to no extent heavy..

They called it a day that time as they both were hell tired as roaming so many shops is not easy. Though they both were not shopping freaks but having so big family makes it necessary and to top it all Alya had given her list to Nandini specially for this mall as she knows that some collection of Mauritius is extremely unique...

Next morning they both were bit lazing around but Manik had some plans and so he wanted to complete all the shopping that Nandini wants to do by today because other few days he do not want any kind of disturbance..

So today they moved tot Central Market for street shopping... well Nandini who never was a shopping freak was shopping from there as there were many things that she was mesmerised about..

They collected handicraft items and what not for all and many of them were for their room as they wanted something that shouted their own choices..... Soon that day they both got free by evening and Nandini was like that she cannot shop more and so finally they both had their dinner in near by restaurant called off another day early..

Next morning when Nandini woke up Manik was leaning on her chest and sleeping like a baby... He had a constant smile on his face while Nandini was adoring him. She was playing with his hair roaming one hand on his cheek too...

At times Nandini would even take her hair strand and put it in his ear making him wake up for a while but end up snuggling more in her and pulling her more towards himself

M: ummmm... Nandu kya hai subh subh...

N: Kuch Nahi good morning...

M: no no good night... And you too sleep... Why do you wake up early in the morning..

N: are my sleep got over so I woke up simple...

M: no but I am sleepy so you are not moving from here..

N: are ajeeb jabardasti hai Yaar.

M: Haan hai.. now keep mum I am damn sleepy...

 now keep mum I am damn sleepy