Chaoter 134

Ok guys here is the update.. Please do vote and comment... Avoid mistakes if any...

WEll the language in this part is a bit Mature so please read if comfortable. DO NOT REPORT THIS STORY AS I AM GIVING YOU AN ADVANCE WARNING TO ALL OF YOU...

Manik made her turn then and took her in s tight hug but still placing kisses on her hair and every now and then

While Nandini just hugged him tight..

M: Nandini...

N: hmm..

M: Woh I wanted to say ki...

N: hmm what happened..

M: nothing leave it saying this he again pulled her more towards himself in a hug. Waise can I have the previliage to dance with my lady..

N: well you can definitely dance with your lady. But for that let me change first..

M: no need to change.. it is just me.. no one is gonna come so stay as you are.. I do not want you to move away from my eyes. Saying this he kissed her temple.

Manik then moved out of the hug to fetch his phone to play a track.. it was on of the track that he always wanted to dedicate to Nandini..

Throughout the song both were matching steps with being close to each other. Remembering about the beautiful moments that they had shared with each other..

They both were having a beautiful couple dance. Swaying in the tune while being in each other's embrace.

All those moments that had played an important role in their relationship to make them come close to each other

All those moments that had played an important role in their relationship to make them come close to each other.. it was from the time they met each other for the first meeting till their wedding.

The time when they started having feelings for each other to the time they confessed their feeling.. each touch of the other that had sent shivers in the others body to make them feel rejuvenated and new at each phase of their relationship. Each fight that just brought them more closer than the previous time.. Their time far from each other when they longed for the other..