Chapter 169

Ok guys here is the update... 

Please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any...

Next morning Nandini woke up with beautiful smile on her face.. Manik actually was able to eliminate her fears to an extent while she herself made herself strong.. She woke up to adore Manik who was sleeping on his stomach while his one hand was hold her tight around her waist.

Nandini creased his face and hair a bit and moving his hand slowly stood up from there holding her duvet and moved to washroom.. She was still a bit sleepy but she cannot run away from her responsibilities and it is high time she take them all...

 She was still a bit sleepy but she cannot run away from her responsibilities and it is high time she take them all

Soon she was in her saree looking gorgeous and then moved down after dressing her self... Closing the door behind her as Manik was sleeping only in his boxers..

She moved to kitchen as Neyonika had not come still and so she decided that she will ask the butlers to help but will prepare something for all and then call everyone..

She was done with breakfast for all and asked a butler to get juice while she kept tea and coffee on stove and then moved to call everyone... When she was about to move Neyonika came and they both greeted each other while Nandini informed her that all is done and Neyonika smiled at her.

While so Neyonika asked her to call Aneri and Mukti and Manik while she moved to call Raj and Mishkat... Nandini nodded at it and moved first to Mukti who was already up so asking her come fast she moved to call Aneri but she was already in washroom so knocking the door and asking her to come she left to wake up Manik...

Manik was still sleeping and she moved beside him and started calling him softly.

N: Manik uthiye na... Chalo breakfast is also ready aur sab aa bhi gaye honge... You are becoming too lazy these days...

Matlab no exercise no jogging nothing doing... Wake up... Manik immediately pulled her under him and said....

M: Tum jo mujhe itna thaka deti ho... That I do not need to jog and burn my calories and sweat.. All this is done by you only... you to make me do push up jogging.  You see  new version of workout for me these days.

N: Shut up Manik... who starts talking such things first thing in the morning..

Manik nuzzled his nose in her neck and said...

M: A husband is talking to his wife.. So what is wrong in it.. You asked me a question and I gave you an answer for the same..

N: Yaar you and you talks... For now please get and freshen up.. I need to go down.

M: Kabhhi mujhe bhi importance diya karo. bichara mai, what not I have to do to get attention from my wife..

N: Jeez Manik were you getting drunk in your dreams that you are acting so weird.