Chapter 18

Ok guys here is the most awaited update..

Guys do give inline comments and do not forget to vote... Feel free to give any kind of suggestions from you guys..

Avoid mistakes if any..

Manik was waiting for Nandini and after 10 min she came and sat opposite him.

M: Hey 

N: Hi..

After that a moment of silence were caught between both of them. None of them were able to speak anything as still things were awkward for them at that moment.

But someone had to speak so Manik took the initiative.

M: Ms Murty as soon as he said this Nandini who was till now looking here and there looked at him. But before Manik could proceed further Nandini said

N: We are here for something informal so please call me Nandini.

Manik agreed to it and then continued

M: Nandini as you know the purpose of our meet, so we need to talk to each other so that we can get to know each other better rather than enjoying the ambiance.

N: yeah You are right.

M: Nandini, to be very frank it is becoming a bit awkward, as you know back of the mind there is still those professional relations going on.. But we really need to discuss as my parents really have high hopes.

Nandini smiled at him and said 

N: Mine too..

M: So Nandini let me tell you, except business I have a great passion for music and I do have a band name FAB 5. Well actually it is just not a band for me they are family.. We all are childhood friends. Nandini for me relations matter a lot and same is the importance I have for my Music.. so do you like Music.

N: well to be frank then I do like music but I do not get much time.. some here and there while travelling or so..

M: wait let's order something it has been a quite a long time.

Nandini nodded and ordered a hot chocolate with some Donuts. And Manik ordered green tea and a sandwich.

M: so basically when did you join Murty Industries..

N: well actually I just joined just prior to the day of meeting at Malhotra Industries. Because I just completed my MBA so after that I was just joined business as it has always been my dream.. For me to be something is what I have worked for till date.. my parents they always said that when a woman becomes independent she takes along her family together can rule the world. And this has only been my Moto from childhood.

M: well that is really a good thought.. and even I second that one should always be independent as that gives a different  kind of opinion perspective and confidence. So any close friends..

N: Navya my bff and Bhai.. Navya has been my childhood friend and me and Bhai are friends more than siblings.. We are just transparent with each other... 

M: well I must say for me also my siblings are really special. Though I am elder to them by just few minutes but things do change a lot..

N: you have a sister right.. Mukti if I am not wrong..

M: no we are triplets.. I have a brother too.. Mishkat presently lives in London as for now he wants to pursue his passion for dance. So he is completing his dream over there.

N: that is really amazing.. so tell me more about Fab 5..

Their food and beverages also arrived in a while and both were talking as if there is no tomorrow..

Manik told about Fab 5 and some of their pranks and fun that they had. Nandini discussed that how almost she has always been a nerd and how Navya and she used to some times play pranks near by..

It had almost been 10:30 and they did not see time for once also. They were enjoying each other's company to great extent but when Manik got a call from Neyonika as where is he as all are waiting for dinner as she thought may be after meeting Manik went to beach and forgot time, because Manik is sort of introvert person and because of which on meeting a new person he does not talk for more than an hour and on top of it specially a girl.. And then to get some alone time he just want to go to the soothing sound of the beach...

But when Manik received the call and replied to Neyonika that he is with Nandini and they are just leaving she was also shocked. Manik ended the call and then

M: Nandini I guess we should leave.. and to be frank let's talk for few days and get to know each other and then take a decision.

Nandini agreed to him as even she cannot take a decision in just a single meet.. So what he belongs to a good family but it was about her life and she had to take a decision for her full life time.

M: how have you come, should I drop you.. 

N: no thank you, I have my car..

Soon Manik created the check and both made their way towards exist, Manik asked the valet to bring Nandini's car before. As her car came Manik bid her bye and like a gentleman opened the door for her and bid her bye..

Nandini thanked and then left from there.. Soon Manik's car also arrived and he also left.

Soon both manan reached their respective home where their family was as if waiting for them desperately.

Nandini after reaching home informed Manik as per his orders so that he does not get tensed and in return get a good night message..

On the other side Manik reached his home and was welcomed with Mukti jumping on him.

Mu: how was it..

Ney: Mukti beta let him enter at least post that you can have your question and answer session..

Mukti nodded and came down, she went to kitchen and brought water for him.. Manik after drinking water sat on ground and kept his head on Neyonika's lap to take some rest. He closed his eyes and Neyo was ruffling his hair and massaging his head so that he can relax and then said..

Ney: how is she..

On the other end when Nandini reached home all were waiting for her. She came and sat beside Abhi and kept her head on his shoulder.. Abhi immediately wrapped his arm around her shoulder and after few mins Raman said..

R: Princess how did you feel about it.. how is he? Do you want to proceed..

Both met.. 

forgot time..

let's see what's in the store for them later..

Stay blessed stay happy ppl..