Chapter 69

Ok guys here you go.. 

Avoid mistakes if any...

Throughout the whole lunch period Ishita was with manan, she saw them stealing glances and Nandini trying to speak something to Manik.. she knew that something is not right among them so she giving some reason left from there...

As soon as she left Nandini tried to stand up and go to Manik as she really needed to solve it.. but to her bad luck she is not recovered and so she could not actually walk properly... So she lost her balance the next second she tried to stand up but luckily Manik did catch her in time as his full concentration was on her only ...

M: have you lost it.. want to go somewhere then tell me..

N: wanna come to you.... Please atleast talk to me na...

M: I am not in right frame of mind Nandini... I just do not want to say something that I shouldn't amd then because of it you get too hurt...

N: you are hurting me more by not talking.. she was almost in tears..

She moved towards him being in that position and held his hands on hers and said..

N: Manik I have not created a crime by coming over there that you are not even talking to me.. Nandini was almost crying but she continued... Keep yourself in my shoes.. what would you do if it was me in your place and sitting here you are constantly getting a feeling that you are supposed to go as something is not right.. what would you do Manik...

Silent tears were constantly flowing.. she held his hand tightly and pressed him and was forcing him to answer her..

Manik wiped her tears and kept his one hand on her cheeks and taking a deep breath he said...

M: Nandini I am angry.. and that was the only reason why I did not talking you unintentionally I did not want to harm you Nandini by my words as in anger I do not know what am I speaking...

N: but your silence do kill me...

M: Nandini I was angry on you because 1st you are not fine still... You need complete bed rest... Secondly Nandini when you step out of this house with me or for me there is a faith that people around you have in me that you are safe..

Nandini you are my responsibility when you come out of this house.. and I love you you be in my shoes with just one thought that what would have happened if there was a scratch on you..

Nandini the fear of losing you was so much that I cannot think straight.. I was there to protect you... When you came there I was happy but at the same time was hell scared for you..

N: Manik it was same for me also... I too was scared for you and there was something in me shouting to be by your side. I cannot run away from those feelings and so was there with you for our family Manik.. for us... We cannot ignore this thing...

Manik picked up Nandini and made her sit in his lap.. he joined their foreheads and then Manik said

 he joined their foreheads and then Manik said