Chapter 86

Ok guys So here is the update...

Well I will just request for now that I want votes and comments..

Avoid mistakes if any..

Manan along with Mukti left for the Malhotra Mansion.. When they reached they saw Neyonika was sitting with the Panditji and was discussing something.. When she saw Manan she immediately called Nandini and asked her to sit beside her..

Ney: Nandu bacha now that you are Lakshmi of this house the Laxmi puja will be done by you and Mukti only.. So pandit ji are saying that there are two best muhurat for tomorrow... One is at 8 and the other one is after 6 in the evening.. So in which one are you comfortable..

N: Mom hum log normally kab karte hai puja.

Ney: Beta Mummji yani ki Manik ki dadi humesha kehti thi ki Lakshmi ji humesha subah ghar aate hai to we always prefer to do the puja in the morning. ( beta mummyji  I meant to say Manik's dadi always said that Lakhmiji always comes in the morning at our house so we always prefer the morning Mahurat for the puja.)

N: Done then we will keep it in the morning..

Ney: Par beta tumhare waha kab hota hai.. (but beta when does it happen at your place.)

N: Mom humare waha pe to hum to lunch time pe nazdik ke old age home aur orphanage mai khana khilate hai.. And yes we visit a temple.. To voh sab puja ke baad chale jayenge.. ( mom at our place during lunch we go to a near by old age home and orphanage and serve them with lunch... and yes we just visit the temple that we will do after the Pooja...)

Ney: Are ye bhi acha hai.. Ok then morning 8 is final then.

N: Ok...

Ney: Acha bacho tum log jao room mai.. Mai tum logo ke liye kuch snacks wahi bhijwati hu.. I will just discuss all the other matters with Pandit ji.

Manik and Nandini nodded and moved towards their room..

Both entered and then Manik asked Nandini to freshen up.. While he just went to change. There was a knock on the door where butler had brought their food.. Both manan then started their snacks while talking on random things.. They even decided that they would bring Mishkat to Malhotra Mansion at Night only so that there won't be any hindrance in the puja to start or any kind of delay..

Once done they both decided to sit there for a while as Neyonika has sent a message that she is going to the market to get few things required.. And had also asked Nandini to stay there till dinner.. Mishkat and Abhi were on a Mumbai darshan thing so they were not gonna come back anyway..

Both manan went to the balcony sitting on the floor there they were talking on random thing when Manik said..

M: Nandu tumhe humara room kaisa chahiye.. After Diwali the work is gonna start so tell me the changes that you need in the room..

N: Manik it is good I do not want any changes..

M: Are aise kaise.. Acha tell me the colour that you want in our room...

N: Are baba the room compliments the whole house so I do not want any changes..

(Guys any requests for new manan rooms can be sent to me by images... Please help me by your inputs to make the story more interesting)

M: Leave it I will look after it.. Acha listen mom was telling me in the morning that we need to decide our wedding dresses as they also need some time before which we can be sure that no alteration and stuff is required.

N: Hmm mom has sent me the portfolio from which we are supposed to select. So we will sit.. Waise bhi after Diwali it is maa has given strict instructions that I am not supposed to go to office so I have all the time..