Chapter 83

Ok guys here is the update...

Hope you all like it...

Avoid Mistakes if any...

Both Manan reached Murty Mansion to find Abhi and Mishkat waiting for them... Mishkat was a bit nervous about the whole thing.. but Manik held his shoulder giving him confidence and both the brother's were behind the Murty siblings..

The Murty siblings entered with tons of questions... They were not able to answer as hyper mom of theirs was not stopping.. finally they looked at their father for some help...

Finally Raman came to their rescue...

Ram: are bhai leave all this...chalo bacho come we are waiting for dinner...

Ishu: first tell me who is there to join us..

M: are maa.. it is me who is here...

Ishu: are Manik beta.. when did you return...

M: few hours back only maa..

Saying this he took blessing from both Raman and Ishita...

M: and this is my brother Mishkat... He was in London so he was not here for the engagement also..

Ishu: are Mishkat beta come na... How come you guys here but...

M: well you have to do one small thing for me.. don't tell mom that Mishkat is here it is a surprise for her..

Raman: are bhai you guys are planning to stay on door only... Chalo bhai...

Ishu: Sorry betaji... Aur Mishkat beta please feel like home only...

Mi: Thankyou auntyji...

They all went in and settled on the dining when Ishita scolded Nandini...

Ishu: Nandu beta bata to deti ke kuch acha SA side Mai Bana deti... (Nandini beta, s
You should have told me then I would have prepared something good for them na...)

M: maa Aap na ab relax kijiye... We are fine with normal food waise bhi London mai to khana itna acha nahi milta..

Ishu: ok fine chalo abb... Come let's have it...

All were having their food.. Raman would talk with Manik and Mishkat.. while having dinner Manik said his main reason to go to London.. once done Manik said that now he will leave...

Manik bid bye to Mishkat as Abhi had volunteered to drop Manik as it was a bit late so Nandini just went to drop him...

While on the door Nandini bid bye.. but she actually did not want to let him go... So Manik pulled her in a side hug and kissed her temple wishing her a bye and said...

M: I will come to meet you in the morning also do relax... So please don't be so sad... Ok bye baby love you...

N: I know.. saying this she gave him a bright smile and said I love you too...

M: Acha suno jyada miss mat karna... (acha listen do not miss me too much.. )

saying this he gave her a very flirty wink...