Chapter 106

Ok guys here is the update....

Let's hope that wattpad does not create a problem now...

Avoid mistakes if any...

Ney: beta please check on Manik because he did not come out of his room saying that he is packing which is like joke of the day because he rarely does it..

N: ji mom... Saying this she moved to Manik current room only tho get shock of the day... No year...

Nandini saw that Manik was sitting on bed fully engrossed in his laptop while the food was lying beside him untouched..

His whole bed was covered in files and things.. he was so engrossed that he even did not notice that she had entered.. she moved in and called him to grab his attention..

N: Manik...

But in response she only got...

M: hmmm..

This pissed her a bit... She cleaned the mess on the bed firstly and then went to Manik's side and closed his laptop and kept it on side table.. as soon as she did this Manik looked up to her..

M: What are you doing  Nandini.

N: are what are you doing..  what are you upto that  you have no time to look up also.. and look at the food beside you.. except coffee you did not have anything after breakfast this is not done na Manik... I can understand that you have work but health also important..

M: Nandini tomorrow we are leaving for trip but there is an important meeting and so to reduce the burden from dad I am doing the presentation... On top of it mom I have to hide from her and then work which is a difficult task.. 

N: but Manik this is not fair na.. health is also important...

Manik pulled her near him and made her sit in his lap and then said..

M: are meri Jaan woh the problem is that my to be wifey doesn't pay attention.. you see she is not there to feed me..

N: Manik it is not a joke.. I mean look at you. You did not have anything from morning still here you are flirting with me..

 You did not have anything from morning still here you are flirting with me

Manik kissed her cheeks and said..

M: you see flirting with you gives me energy.. and I also need my energy drink which only you can give..

N: acha and what is that..

M: you don't know... Acha ok I will show you...

 Acha ok I will show you