Chapter 88

Ok guys so here is the update for all of you...

Sorry guys for being late... kind of hooked up in my life...

Well wishing you all a happy new year... Wishing to have you a best year ahead...

Please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any...

Manan left from there, after they left Neyonika was thinking about Manan but then she knows that both her kids are mature enough to handle such things..

While on the way both were stealing glances of each other.. Nandini again tried to speak to him but no there is nothing coming from the other end. Nandini tried her level best to make him listen to her but he just started playing songs.

Nandini closed the songs and sang the song...

Samjawan from humty Sharma ki dulhaniya..

While singing the song Nandini was looking out of the window but now tears formed in her eyes and she did not stop them to flow. While listening to her Manik melted and he parked the car on the side of the road and then moved towards Nandini's side.. He then picked her up and placed her on the car bonnet and then looked at her. He saw that there are still tears that are there on her cheeks so he firstly wiped those precious pearls but till now he did not speak a word as still he had that feeling that Nandini just did not want to work for this relationship. He started getting a bit insecure that if in future the same happens then will she do the same. Will she not consider the fact that he needs her...

While Nandini did not even know why Manik is not talking to her because according to her she just wanted to be there on dinner table so that Mukti and Neyonika did not want them to tease her. So she just said that what is the matter if there is nothing serious then she will go down and even help Neyonika..

Well because of crying Nandini was sobbing hardly... She still did not have even breath.. Manik moved in the car and brought a bottle of water for her from the car and handed her, when Nandini did not drink it Manik opened the bottle and made her drink it so that she cools down a bit... He then took the place beside her by leaning on the bonnet but still he kept silence.. It is like they wanted the other to speak first. But then Nandini thought it is she who has done something which actually she doesn't know of.

Nandini came in front of him but it was like his eyes said something which was not allowing Nandini to speak while Manik had still not recovered from the insecurity which was not allowing him to think with clarity.

But then Nandini was like Nandini it is you who has to take an initiative. She took a deep breath and then held his hand, while with one hand she kept it on his cheeks..

N: Manik...

Hearing her Manik finally looked at her.. he straight away looked in her eyes..

N: Manik I am gonna ask you something because there is something that is not clear for me. But for that you need to listen to me carefully and let me complete my thing.

Manik did not speak anything but nodded and asked her to proceed. While Nandini took a deep breath and then said..

N: Manik you need to tell me clear to me why are you so angry because I just thought that if the matter would have been serious and you were just not acting then you would have told me. But instead you reacted as if I committed some big crime.

M: you seriously do not know what is it...

Nandini did not say anything but just looked in his eyes..But then Nandini was like Nandini it is you who has to take an initiative. She took a deep breath and then held his hand, while with one hand she kept it on his cheeks..

N: Manik...

Hearing her Manik finally looked at her.. he staight away looked in her eyes..

N: Manik I am gonna ask you something because there is something that is not clear for me. But for that you need to listen to me carefully and let me complete my thing.

Manik did not speak anything but nodded and asked her to proceed. While Nandini took a deep breath and then said..

N: Manik you need to tell me clearly to me why are you so angry because I just thought that if the matter would have been serious and you were just not acting then you would have told me. But instead you reacted as if I committed some big crime.

M: you seriously do not know what is it...

Nandini did not say anything but just looked in his eyes.. Manik took a deep breath and then decided to put his heart out.. As they had decided that with the sun rise their life will also always take a rise for new things and not crib about the old.

M: When you said that if I want to say then I should or else you will go to mom I got insecure...

Hearing his words Nandini got very serious as her mother has always told her that insecurity is like that worm who eats a relationship. So the word insecurity will fall as a bomb on her... But she kept quite.

M: Nandini you know that throughout my life I have faced things by my own though I had everyone around me but still it has been to me until they can and I do not try to make hype about my problems. When you entered my life I myself started changing that thing and I started breaking in front of you. You know I started liking that fact that no matter what happens you will be with me in the middle of the night. But today when you said that you are going to mom I actually got insecure about the fact that what if you do the same thing when one time I am facing something really hard and I do really need you beside me... The same thought is make my thoughts foggy...

Saying this he took a deep breath. While Nandini held his hand tight and then asked him to look at her...

N: Manik I know you clearly know that I never meant it that way... It was just that before few seconds you were completely fine and after a while you were looking sad so I thought that either you are teasing me or there is something that you might have read and felt sad or stuff.. And on top of I just did not want any further teasing from Mukti so I said it that way that we should go down if there is nothing of that sort and important.. I know I might have kept a wrong words maybe.. and for that I am extremely sorry...

Saying this she was about to hold her ears but Manik immediately held her hand before they leave his.

M: You don't need to... Even I overreacted a bit I don't know why... But I am also sorry...

N: YOu don't need to... But there is one thing that I want...

M: And what is that...

N: Manik never get insecure... I know that today what happened was a bit silly on both our part but still the day when I said that I will give my best and everything to this relationship then I do mean it. I just want you to actually put this thing in your mind very clearly Mr Manik Malhotra that I am yours and yours only and so you should always keep in mind whenever you get any insecurity in your mind.. Saying this she left his hand took the place beside him..

Manik knows that though this is something that they took it lightly but his insecurity has hurted Nandini to a great extent..

Manik just moved in front and hugged her tight. Nandini being a bit dejected tried to come out of the hug but Manik did not leave her.. Finally Nandini also gave in and hugged him back she was actually hurt that how can Manik think that she will not be there with him when he is under some kind of bad day, on top of it the whole thing has moved her. She started crying again she did not want to but the hug by Manik made her weak, made her break down in the arms of her man.

So how was it...

How will Manik calm Nandini now... What is there in the store more...

Stay blessed stay happy ppl...