Chapter 182

Ok guys here is the update for all of you....

Thoda sa romance.. Thodi si shararat....

Please do vote and comment guys.... Target 750+ votes and 150+ comments... There are hardly few inline comments....

Avoid mistakes if any....

He then moved to bed and saw Nandini in deep thoughts.. He knows the reason for same and sighing deeply he sneaked his arms around her and pulled her in a back hug...

 He knows the reason for same and sighing deeply he sneaked his arms around her and pulled her in a back hug

While Nandini leaned on his hard chest tired after the happenings...

M: Sleep... All is fine and I am sorry to make you worry this much...

N: No Manik it is just that I got a bit afraid that what would have happened if...

She could not complete the statement as Manik turned her around in a sec and slammed his lips on her's making her shut from speaking further... He was dominating the kiss..

 He was dominating the kiss

Manik left her in a while..

M: I do not want to think about the consequences Nandini... Please let us forget it as a bad dream... We both were right on our places it is just that the way we processed it was wrong... Today it is an important day of our life and so I do not want to hold anything negative.. Let us just celebrate our togetherness with light moments forgetting these things...

Nandini just nodded to him and snuggled himself more in his chest, while her arms were wrapped around Manik's waist. Manik also held her tight in his hold.

M: Sleep for a while....

Nandini just nodded and sighed to put all the negativity out of her mind...

Both slept for a while... Manik was disturbed by a phone call and he carefully placed Nandini on the pillow not to disturb her and moved to balcony to attend it... He gave some instructions and then moved inside the room... Ordering the room service for two coffee he moved to Nandini and politely asked her to wake up...