Chapter 14

Ok guys kaisa laga update batana jaroor..

4K reads guys, that is really good.. So guys keep showering your love in form of Votes and Comments..

Next update only on the condition that I will get minimum of 20 inline comments... and 100 votes for the next update so do not forget to shower your love in form of Votes and Comments....

Avoid mistakes if any.

Raman after meeting Raj quickly reached home and texted Ishita that the coast is clear and receiving the message she finally agreed to go home till then she did some or the other pooja or would ask panditji some or the other questions..

Abhi and Nandu found it weird but then they thought that their emotional mother is just being too emotional on Nandini's success..

Soon they reached home and sat to have Lunch On table:

Raman: So princess what are your plans for today.. What do you want to do....

N: Nothing much Paa, I am not sure what i need to do now..

Raman did not get what she meant to say so he looked at her and said

R: what do you mean bacha, that what do you want to do..

N: Paa I meant I am already working with you but still I feel I could get some specialization or so, so that I can help you in much better way to bring our business to new heights.

R: for that bacha you do not need education, as education would just add up to your theoretical knowledge but out of experience I am guiding you that you should focus more on exploring the practical world, as I know studies are important but exploration can happen when you jump into reality. And we are there to hold your back right in case you are make some error...

N: May be you are right Paa, Then if you want you can make an official announcement that I am joining you.

R: ummm, not now let the Malhotra's Contract get over, at that time we will celebrate your success and your joining as I do not want people to create more trouble for you in the project as our rivals are already eyeing us for bagging the project. And this is something good for both the companies and specially our country...

Abhi: Paa you are absolutely correct..

Soon Nandini agreed to them and then they started talking on random stuff and completed their lunch.. They dispersed to their rooms to take some rest as later they will decide what they want to do in the evening to celebrate family time.

As soon as Raman and Ishu reached their room Raman immediately hugged her to express his happiness.

Ishita did not know where is this coming from so she pulled out of hug and asked Raman

Ishu: Kya hua Raman aap itna kyu khush ho rahe ho.. ( What happened Raman... Why are you so happy..)

Raman: Tumhe pata bhi nahi hai muje Mr. Malhotra ne kya kaha.. (Do you really know what did Mr Malhotra was talking)

Ishu: Raman batayenge nahi to pata bhi kaise chalega. (Raman if you won't tell me then how come I will know anything...)

Raman: Haan bata ta hu.. Teri jo itne dino wali murad thi na vo puri ho ayi hai... (Are I am telling na baba... You know what you were praying from past few days is now going to complete.)

Ishu: Aiyyo murugan Konsi muraad, kya bol rahe ho aap muje kuch samaj nahi aa raha.. (What prayers are you talking about, I am not able to understand anything please say it clearly)