Chapter 74

Hello guys... 

Here you go with the update.. 

Hope you all like it...

Please do vote and comment.. And Inline comments are most welcome along with suggestions..

Avoid Mistakes if any..

Nandini was resting while she woke up in the afternoon around lunch.. Ishita was waiting for her for lunch.

She joined her for lunch.. they had a good time after a long time.. today both mother daughter were having their time forgetting the world around them..

Ishita : Nandu babu is everything between you and Manik working out well... I hope you are happy with all those things.. Are you really happy with him being in your life...

N: maa you know one thing I will consider myself to be very lucky... there is no end to my happiness... it is like I do not need to make him understand my discomfort he just understand it.. you know he remembers every small small detail of mine... making me feel special is nothing new for him..

Ishu: tuje pata hai.. it really makes any parent happy when they see their kid happy. But it is your duty also to make him feel special.. sometimes doing things that he like to balance the relationship..

N: you know maa.. No matter what I will do for him it will always be less in front of what he does for me..

Ishu: Nandu there are no competition in relationships... That he did this much then I also need to do something for him..  your small gestures can give you 100 times more happiness to him than anything else in the world..

Nandini had nothing to say.. she just heard her mother and took her words seriously...

While they talked for a while.. Nandini was constantly watching the time as it was a flight of around 11 hours... While it was becoming difficult to spend the time over there..

She was flipping the sides on the bed, she had already called Mishkat to remind him to go and pick Manik without fail..

Finally when she received a call from Mishkat she became tensed..

N: What is the matter Mishkat, have Manik reached or not.. Are baba say something.. 

Opposite side..

" Relax Nandini.. I am  Manik speaking from this side.." Nandini blushes hearing it..

M: Now atleast say something or are you planning to just blush around for the whole day...

N: Manik stop it na.. Do not tease me..

M: Acha is it so Madam.. Waise I just got to know that you were missing me like hell..

N: Haan to.. Don't I have the right to miss you..

M: Woh.. You got serious baby.. You have all the right to miss me to no end..

N: Haan to.. Acha tell me you reached safely na..

M: Haan baba.. I am fine.. Tum bolo did you take rest.. 

N: Haan reaching home I slept till lunch to I am fresh..

M: Acha chalo we are on our way to home.. Will call you once I am free ok..

N: Hmm.. Thik hai.. Acha Manik vo I wanted to say.. 

M: Bolo say na what is it..

N: Voh..VOh.. I wanted to day that I Miss You..

 I wanted to day that I Miss You