Chapter 58

Ok guys so here is another update.. 

Please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any..

While here as Neyonika was informed about Nandini, she shed few tears and then became strong and then went to Murty's mansion to be with Ishita.. When she reached there, she asked a servant about Ishita's whereabouts on getting to know that she is making dinner Neyonika sighed and went in, she went towards Ishita and said politely..

Ney: Can I come in Ishita ji..

I: Are aap yaha iss waqt, kya baat hai bataya bhi nahi aap ne.. Aayena beth te hai.. (Ohh hello you did not inform me that you would be coming at this time.. Come let us sit na..)

Ney: Aaj nahi fir kabhi, abhi to mujhe kuch kaam hai.. (No No not today next time, Today I have some work..) If you can join me it will be of really great help.. Please.. 

I: Ohh is it, just give me 5 I will be all ready to go.. 

Ney: This is fine, no need for change..

I: Are I won't take time..

Ney: No No please just come with me.. Saying this she just took her with herself and asked the driver to take somewhere.. While on their way Neyonika said to Ishita..

Ishita ji hum hospital jaa rahe hai.. 

I: Are what happened, I hope you are well I mean hospital at this time..

Ney: You will get to know the moment we reach there.. So please wait.. While Mukti also reached with Fab 5, when she saw Abhi she wanted to go to him, but when she did not thinking about the people around she stopped.. but time and again she wanted to go him, while on the other side Cabir noticed that Manik not for once looked around he was looking strong but all broken from inside..

Cabir went towards him and kept a hand on his shoulder, Manik looked at him with a blank face but his eyes spoke a million words..

C: Manik you.. are you.. I mean are you fine..

Manik did not answer him and looked down.. Cabir knew from his action that he is not fine..

C: you please do not worry,I am sure she will be fine.. 

M: I just hope for it..

While Neyonika and Ishita reached the hospital, Neyonika asked the receptionist about the operation theatre..

I: are Neyonika ji please tell me who is there in operation theatre..

Ney: please come with me..

As they reached near the operation theatre Ishita saw all Malhotra's and Murty's... She found Raman and Abhimanyu in a disbehaved state.. but on not finding Nandini.. she went near Raman and said..

I: are Raman where is gudiya.. and why is no one telling me as to who is being  operated..

Raman took a deep breath and then he took Ishita's hand in his and made her sit in his place.. Raman sat down and took her hands..

Raman: Ishu, humari Nandu is in the operation theatre.. there was a blast in her car, but fortunately she was not in the car but a bit far from it...

Ishita had nothing to say, tears were Rolling down her eyes... Neyonika too was in tears so Raj took a place beside her and Dhruv went to Abhi..