Chapter 113

Ok guys here is the update..

Well due to the wedding season and I have wedding In my family too so was not able to give and update and mostly the same is gonna continue till the wedding ends... There will be irregular updates so please corporate guys..

Do not forget to vote and comment... Avoid mistakes if any...

Next morning it was a new morning.. all couples ended up in each other's arms so there was no possibility that anyone will tease the other.. the only left out for today was Cabir Mishkat and Neil and Navya of course.....

While our romantic couple was lying in each other's arms hugging and sunggling.. it was like Nandini was almost under Manik as if he protected her from the world while on the other hand just Neil and Mishkat were up. Well Neil because he slept early and Mishkat was never asleep.. it was like sleep was far away from him..

Mishkat moved to each room one by one and woke up all finally when he came to Manan he was amazed and happy to see them.. he was amazed because no one can be as cute as a couple than his brother and bhabhi and happy because they both compliment each other..

He clicked their images and then moved to Manik and moved his shoulder to wake him up..

Mi: bhai utho.. come all are up except you two..

M(sleepily): kya hai Miku... I am sleeping peacefully why are you behind me all the time..

Mi: because your peace and you need to wake up now.. get up and come fast all are waiting for you and bhabhi..

That is when reality hit Manik that he was sleeping with Nandini.. so he nodded and Mishkat moved out while on the other end.. Manik adored Nandini who was snuggling more into him... He with heavy heart tried to wake her...

 He with heavy heart tried to wake her

M: Nandu utho... Chalo we are only the one lying here...

N: hmmmm.... Please I am too sleepy..

M: utho dekho we already missed the sunrise.. this place has amazing feeling in morning..

Nandini opened her eyes slowly to accquent her self with sunlight and saw bright smile of Manik who was on his one elbow looking at her with all the love he had for her..

He removed some hair strands from her face and adored her messy morning face with a glowing smile adoring her..

M: how can you look so stunning all the time..

N: that is because you look at me stunningly.

M: well point taken then.. but for now come on get up.. go to the room over there and freshen up. We have to do some photoshoot and for that mom has been behind my back...

N: me too..

Nandini went to get fresh while all were getting fresh only.

Soon Nandini was done too and so she waiting for Manik to come so that they can have breakfast.. that is the time when somwone came from back and started shouting..