Chapter 181

Ok guys here is another update for all of you... Please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any...

Manan started moving hand in hand as they both started to explore the city.. Well Alibaug has nothing more to see then the Kolaba Fort and the Alibaug Beach...

They first decided to explore Kolaba fort...

(Kolaba Fort (sometimes Kulaba Fort or Alibaug Fort) is an old military in India. It is situated in the sea at a distance of 12 km from the shores of , 35 km south of , in the region of , . It is a popular tourist destination and a protected monument.)

Both Manan were amazed at the architecture and the history of the fort..

While that for Manik was having an amazing time with her.. At times teasing her and what not.. they both were at the fort but still lost in their own world talking about something or the other and enjoying..

Manik had kept a hand around her shoulder as at times due to her dress some cheap people would look at her lustfully and that was something that he was not liking...

Once they were done with roaming around Manik and Nandini moved to a restaurant to have their lunch as both had late breakfast but still a bit hungry so they had light lunch being in each other's embrace feeding the other and enjoying their time over there...

As soon as they were done with their Lunch Nandini was yawning a bit..

M: You seem to be tired... Want to roam around or want to rest...

N: We will rest for a while and then in the evening we will go to the beach... I heard from some tourist that they have amazing beaches over here...

M: Well It is true... Well done then come...

They both left the restaurant to go to their room... On their way both were walking and Manik had held her in his arms with his one arm resting on her waist and both were walking talking a bit when some roadside Romeo's whistled looking at Nandini.. Nandini being sleepy was just concentrating on Manik's talk while Manik immediately got alert on the happenings...

Manik looked at them and glared at them, but they were inattentive and commented...

Man-1 : Are item kabhi humare saath bhi so jao... Achi nind aayegi...

Manik's whole body stiffened at their comment while looking a change in Manik's behaviour she too got attentive and that was the time when she noticed their comment...

N: Manik leave it... Let's take a cab and reach the resort... Please do not react to these cheap people...

Manik's eyes were dipping with anger and he had clenched his fist while he pressed his lips...

Man-2 : Are Are kaha chal liye... Hum hai na abhi to yaha...

Manik was about to retort back to them but Nandini knew that this will create a problem as they do not have any idea of what kind of people are those and so they can be some gang also so it is better she take away Manik from here rather than fighting them and risking their lives...

Manik just wanted to punch their faces but was being stopped by Nandini... He was boiling in anger because someone tried to see his wife.. Manik Malhotra's wife, his priced possession with cheap and dirty eyes... He wanted to hit them till they ask for death... But he was constantly being pulled by Nandini....