Chapter 144

Ok guys  here is the next update for all of you guys...

Please do vote and comment guys....

Avoid mistakes if any...

Both Manan were packing first Nandini's stuff where in case if there is some sexy nighty then they would end up romancing like...

M: Nandu when will you wear this and come in front of me...

N: shut up Manik... If you are sitting here for this then move out I will do it myself... I can manage as some things are meant for time decide.. 

M: are no na... Say na to me when will you... You see so that I can understand how much protection to carry around... Saying this he winked at her while she was all red with her natural blush.. But keeping her emotions aside she replied.

N: when I feel like..

M: what if I say I feel like seeing you like this just now then..

N: then I am sorry my dear hubby but I will not be able to fulfill your wish as I need to pack...

M: hww Nandini... This is what you have learned... I mean come on fulfill your husband's wish...

Finally when Nandini acted to be angry and took it from him and packed it... That is when he would laugh at their antics and then continue their packing...

Their packing was full fun for both of them... With some leg pulling and some romance..

While once almost done they both moved to pack Manik's in which Manik just randomly removed clothes and few other so that they do no have issues.. his packing was done in almost an hour very quickly...

Once done Manik took Nandini for back hug and rested his head on her shoulder and said...

M: so Mrs Malhotra all set for a romantic honeymoon with your hubby...

N: excited much.. as I want to see the most romantic side of yours...

Saying this she make a naughty smile and was about to run towards their bed but in nick of a second Manik caught her and picked her in his arms and then started to move towards bed but all this while he was roaming his cheeks with her's...

M: being naughty with me....

N: nope... How can I... Saying this she try to make an innocent face...

M: I will show you na... What being naughty is... Saying this they both fell on bed and soon they both capture each others lips for a kiss..

It was so soft and gentle that they both were as if melting there being in each other's arms

While soon Manik took the full charge and t turned out to be a deep kiss full of passion... His hands started roaming all over her body while she was just pulling and playing with his hair..