Chapter 6

Ok guys so here is the next update.

Please do vote and comment yaar ppl...

Next update will be on its way after getting good response guys..

Avoid mistakes if any

Success is no Accident. It is Hard Work, Perseverance, Learning, Studying,  Sacrifice, and most of all, Love of What you are doing or Learning to do. 

Soon Murty's accompanied Manik to his cabin where Raj was already waiting for them. As soon as they entered Raj stood up and greeted them with a firm handshake..

 As soon as they entered Raj stood up and greeted them with a firm handshake

(Manik's Cabin)

Raj: as you might be knowing this is my son Manik

Raman shook hands with him..

Raman pointing towards Abhi

R: this is my son Abhi and this is my daughter Nandini..

Raj: I must say Nandini your presentation was just amazing..

N: thank you.. while Raj said this Raman patted Nandini's back in pride.

Raj: shall we discuss the legal terms for merger and other details so that the production work can start at the earliest. While both our legal teams can work on the merger contract.

M: before discussing further may I know the raw material suppliers so that the details would be finalized..

Raman: Mr Malhotra the raw material would be supplied by Murty Industries Chennai branch as we have started the work for the same raw material work mostly 6 months back in different field so we just need to increase our production capacity.

Raj: that is well and good then.. So Mr Murty my son would be working on this project on behalf of Malhotra's, so.my I know who would be representing Murty's..

Raman: mostly my daughter would only be handling but if required my son would also represent. 

Manik: ok then I would ask the legal team to start the merger procedure while I would contact Ms Murty from when we should start the work.

Raman: ok then it was nice meeting you. Saying this he shook hands with Raj and Manik. And Abhi and Nandu also shook hands and took their leave.

As they left Raj and Manik were talking...

Raj: Manik I must say kya detailing thi na in logo ki.. I mean that is the reason they always were at a nick with us. And at times they could also beat us.. Seriously they hold the equal dedication as us..