Chapter 145

Ok guys here is the update for all of you...

Start of honeymoon.. Give some amazing ideas guys...

And please please do vote and comment....

Avoid mistakes if any...

Actually at the Murty Mansion Abhi tried to talk to his parents but he was not able to..

While moving to Malhotra Mansion Nandini asked..

N: Bhai why did you not inform them about your relationship... I mean you could..

Ab: Nandu you know me I really couldn't now what can I do... When you came they were not listening to anything that I said... I will tell them...

N: Bhai I guess you should not delay it... It will create problems only...

Ab: I know I will at the earliest.. I understand the situation..

Soon they reached Malhotra Mansion... Abhi bid her bye with some teasing though he was gonna come to drop them to airport too but still he had that full right to tease her after all...

When Nandini moved in the house she found their packed bags already waiting in the living room and Manik was sitting with Neyonika spending some time..

M: Are I thought they will send you after lunch only..

N: Are I only insisted to come early.. I thought you might need help to pack up finally...

M: I am already done...

N: Acha ok... Mom i will just change and come and then we all will sit for lunch.

Ney: Ok... While coming call Mukti too...

N: Ok..

Soon Nandini changed and moved to Mukti's room and she also needed to talk to him about Abhi also so she moved in saw her sitting and reading a book...

N: Mukti...

Mu: Haan Bhabhi..

N: Woh... Bhai se baat huie...

Mu: hmm.. He told me that he could not tell your parents about us.. It's ok.. I guess you and bhai should enjoy the time that you guys are supposed to spend and not think about us.. We will tell them as soon as possible...

N: Are you sure.. I mean... 

Mu: Relax... We will handle..

N: Ok.. Come for lunch all might be waiting for us...

Mukti nodded and moved out with her.. Soon after lunch Nandini sat with Neyonika while Manik said that he has some work and needs to be done so he moved out from there.

Manik moved to Mishkat as he did not join them for dinner and said...

M: Miku I have some news for you.. 

Mi: Kya hua bhai...

M: I just got it confirmed that Aneri stays with the Mehra's... She is being staying with them from the time she has returned from London but why is still not what I have got..

Do you want me to directly contact the Mehra's and ask their relation and ask a hand for you or do you want to convince Aneri by yourself as I have her number..

Mishkat just hugged him tight and said Thank you...

M: So I guess you do not want her number or me to talk... Mishkat immediately shouted..

Mi: when did I say that...

M: then why the hell are you Thanking me and on top of that you did not say me which option do you want..