Chapter 164

Ok guys so here is the update...

Well silent readers please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any..

M: Mukti do not shout over there. Just listen to me and bring Abhi and Doctor along with you to our room. Nandini fainited on table. I guess it was too much of stress for her. So just go and bring the doc and don't tell anyone else as they all are already tensed because of Mishkat.

Mukti gave a positive response. and so Manik cut the call and took Nandini's hand in his and was creasing it. While Nandini was lying there unconscious. Manik was getting too tensed as to no matter how much cool he wanted to pretend but the fact is fact that seeing her in such a condition is too much to him too, but he needs to keep his cool for her...

Soon the doctor came and injected her and said that she was too stressed and so her BP levels came drastically down. Please be careful about her she will mostly wake up in next 15 - 20 mins. Give her something healthy to eat and long with that there are medicines..

Manik nodded and thanked him. While Abhi moved to see off the doctor and ask someone to bring these medicines.

While Mukti asked servants to prepare some soup and khichdi after 10 mins so that they can feed Nandini. While after seeing off the doctor Abhi came back to Manan and took the other seat opposite to Manik. After all Nandini was his baby sister..

Abhi: Are you all right...

M: Hmmm.. What did doctor say about Miku.

Abhi: He said that he has been tortured as his body has marks of being beaten. He will gain his consciousness tomorrow morning only and he has to take bed rest for a week. But he will soon be fine..

M: That is nice..

Like this they talked softly for a while as Abhi wanted to distract him a bit from both Nandu and Miku. While after a while Nandini fluttered her eyes to open them and saw all three for a while. But soon she was taken in a hug by Manik who said..

M: Ohh god Nandini can't you be a bit less stressful. I got so scared.

Nandini did not say anything but just responded to him in hug and creased his back. Soon they both left each other and Abhi hugged her followed by Mukti who them passes her soup and khichdi while Manik fed her.

After almost and hour or so Neyonika called them all as they all wanted to know as to what has happened today. While Nandini too asked them that even she will join as she also wants to know everything. After a lots of arguing Manik finally agreed and helped her to move down.

All the others enquired and Manik said that she fainted. While after asking about her and Manik's both their health all sat down. While Neyonika asked a servant to give something to Manik to eat and while eating he started.

Back when Manik left their home in third person POV.

After telling Nandini he started tracking the number and reached to the outskirts where we were found. Manik searched the location for a long time to find nothing and then something caught my attention deep down a small hut kind of a thing.

On moving closer I saw there was some movements there and thought that it is best that I look out myself. Moving closer I saw through the window and found Mishkat tied there on chair. Manik looked around and found two men talking.

M1: Yaar boss ne isko bandwa to diya hai pichle 10 din se, par yaar ye to sirf apne kisi parivaar ke member ka naam liye jaa raha hai...

M2: Pata nahi ye Manik hai kon aur to aur isko bandh ke kyu rakha hai ye bhi hume nahi pata..

M1: Be par ye banda sirf itna bolta hai ki haroz mere parivaar ko ek message chod dijiye. Pata nahi kis mitti se bana hua hai..

M2: Sach mai. Chalo hum log chai pike aate hai. Ye to yaha se hilne se raha.

Saying this the men moved away while Manik knew why Mishkat did this. he knew that when Manik will return he will enquire about him and find something suspicious and will get his phone tracked and that is the reason he asked them to message his family daily...

Manik immediately moved in there to free Mishkat and found him in blood as they might would have hit his head while because of tying his wrist were also bleeding along with ankles. Manik immediately freed him but he was not in his senses. So Manik had to work more. But to their misfortune, one man forgot his wallet there and came to get it and saw Manik.. he immediately shouted for the other one who hit him from back when Manik was fighting the first one losing his consciousness...

It was almost night when he got back his senses and heard the man's giving some kind of drug to Mishkat so that they do not need to worry and were about to come to them that is
when Nandini crossed his mind and the fear erupted inside him.

Manik started to fight as his hands only were tied while the men again hit his head making him faint again. While he then only remembers the police coming and trying to wake him and Mishkat.

End

M: Mujhe nahi pata woh log kon the aur Miku kyu unke paas tha. These all can be answered only by Mishkat as both those men were killed in the encounter..

As soon as he completed Nandini's hold on his bicep tightened as the thought of losing him was still in her. While Manik just creased her hands to calm her down..

Ney: Thank god.. You both are safe and you sensed something wrong. God knows what my Miku would have gone through these days.. When he did not come for so many days we did not bug him thinking to give him privacy but look what that lead him to.

M: Mom do not blame yourself. Once he will get up we will know everything. Now I guess we all should go and take rest...

Ney: Haan Manik tu bhi jaa... You also do not seem well.. I will be staying with Mishkat today.. Nandini also needs rest. and Nandu beta do not take anymore stress ok..

Nandini nodded while all dispersed from there to their respective rooms or homes. Manan too came to their room and changed. While Nandini came in his hold and closed her eyes snuggling more in his chest while Manik wrapped his hand around her as he knew that somewhere she is still not come out of the trauma yet. While Nandini again started to cry thinking whatever happened...

After a while when her tears started to fall on his skin he got to know that she is crying. He immediately made her look in his eyes and the moment their eyes met Manik saw all the fears and insecurities in her eyes as if she was hallucinating all these things so he just placed his lips on her.

While soon he came up on her making her respond as he pinched her waist to make her come back to reality. Soon Nandini kissed him back with desperation as to what might happen if she doesn't kiss him right now. She had grabbed his cheeks in her palms and responded to him.

After god knows after what time they both left each other. Manik till now had kept his all weight on her and so was about to move aside but Nandini pulled him on her back. Manik knew that she is not gonna get convinced easily and so he kept his face in the crook of her neck kissing her there at times while patting her to make her sleep.

On finding her asleep in while he moved a bit on bed so that he does not put all his weight on her as she was already weak to carry his weight...

Soon that eventful day which has created drastic scary memories affecting them in a bad way but then it is said that tuff times make a relationship stronger. So this time brought that sense of realisation that they both are gonna face any situation so that at the end of the day they can be in each other's arms. He each other back and come back for the other in all the worst scenario and they are and they can fight for each other.

Ok gus so I hope you all liked it... 

Stay blessed Stay happy ppl...