Chapter 79

Ok guys here is the next update for all of you...

I hope you like it...

Please do vote and comment...

They concentrated on food... In such a way they ended their day.. while she messaged Manik that she is also sleepy and he should also sleep.. they will talk later.. on such a note they ended the day..

But Manik was not ready to let that happen....

He was not at all ready to let her sleep because he knows that she is saying this so that he can rest but he know that they still have the day left for her Birthday...

Manik on immediately video called her...

M: Oh hello Birthday girl...

N: Manik I told you that I am tired and you too would be tired then you should sleep baba...

M: Well well... talking to you makes me fresh and how can I not be it is your birthday my dear love..

N: Manik you should sleep baba it is not good for your health...

M: You are my health, my wealth and my everything...

N: Manik please take me seriously na...

M: ok then you take me seriously and please just talk till the time we both fall asleep... atleast that will give me some kind of peace...

N: okay I can agree to that I guess...

M: well okay that sounds interesting... okay there is something for you below your bed there is something for you...

Nandini was amazed once again with all of this...

Along with that there was a mug of hot chocolate laying there for her

Along with that there was a mug of hot chocolate laying there for her... it was a specialized kind of mug which held I love you in Manik's handwriting with their sketch below it...

N: ohh wow so this hot chocolate is made by you and then parceled or what...

M: Nah... mom made it in special style exactly the way I like it to be...

N: ohh is it... then where is your mug.. you know right I won't have it alone... I need some company...

M: well I know that so I have mine too with me...

Nandini while talking to him moved to the balcony and settled herself in the swing and was all the time telling Manik how surprised she had been throughout the day with his gifts...

M: well I am grateful that you liked it .. but you see in all of this we had our date too pending...

And date under the stars and where just the sky, the moon and the stars are the witness of us.. and our love..

N: Manik I so wish that you would have been here with me...

M: ok let's do one thing... close your eyes...