Chapter 85

Ok guys so here is the update...

I hope you all like it...

Please do vote and comment...

Avoid Mistakes if any..

Nandini and Manik went to meet Fab 5 as there was something urgent... When they reached there all were already waiting there... First they all greeted Nandini as they have not met after their long drives...

All this while Manik was standing on the door only.. it was like no one was acknowledging his presence. But still he had no complaints.. he was standing with folded hands looking at how well Nandini had mixed with his other part of the family...

After almost 15 mins Dhruv said..

Dh: are Manik why are you standing there... Come na meet us... It has been long buddy... Just Saying this he hug him while Manik also reciprocated.. while Manik taunted him well actually not him but all of them...

M: well I thought you guys are wearing some type of glasses by way of which I become invisible... something like Mr India...

C: abb what can we do... You are only becoming invisible these days...

M: acha bachu.. come let me show you what is visibility...

Saying this he moved towards Cabir and before hugging him he was awarded with a tight punch in his stomach...

Ca: Kaminey... It hurts...

M: it should. He then pull him for a tight hug... While being in the hug he thanked him...

By this he got a punch...

Ca: chal hatt Kaminey now you will thank me..

Manik hold his ears and do not say anything.. while he then greeted Aliya...

Fab 5 were sitting and talking on all random stuff... They asked Manik about his trip and stuff.. All this while Manik and Nandini were sitting beside each other holding hands and having their time with their friends while Dhruv and Aliya were too in the same situation... After a while Cabir seriously said gaining attention from everyone....

Ca: Manik ek serious problem hua hai... As you were not here we did not disturb you but the problem is getting serious.

M: what is the matter Cabir all of you are so tensed................................................................................ what is the matter....

Ca: We are in a serious mess... Sorry things got so fast that I cannot help them to be a bit slow..

M: But tell to sahi what is the matter...

Ca: Are yaar you remember that contract for the concert we signed few months back..

(Sorry to all those who thought it to be Cabir's Prank................................................................................ Yaar joker ko bhi serious hone ka right hai. )

M: Haan I know but that contract was to be executed in April na to what is it that you are fearing...

Ca: No there was a thing that we do not know about that contact it stated a clause which said that the contract will be done in April but it was like we have to at least submit the lyrics by the end of last month and we failed so they have given us a deadline for it...

M: But how is it that none of us know about it..

Dh: Are yaar even I am thinking about that only as each one of us read the contract before signing it... but none remembered it.. How can that be possible..