Chapter 122

Ok guys here is the update for all of you..

I am extremely sorry for such a late update but I was really busy these days ..

Happy holi to all my dear readers.. Please do vote and comment..

Avoid mistakes if any..

Dh & al: well swag se swagt to hone hi wala hai after all she has one of the most eligible bachelors tagged along with her..

So now all the girls I promise your jealousy will be seen on your face while all the boys well be aware tiger zinda hai.. So now put your heart on accelerator as the hero and heroine of the night are gonna perform..

Throughout the dance both were lost in each other.. it was like the whole number depicted their love story they had that teasing element romance and lots of romance..

All their moves where they were hand in hand was like evoking new feelings of togetherness in them..

Manik at the end of the performance was just willing to kiss her hard as seeing her in such a sexy outfit Poppin her curves in front of his eyes was like cherry for the evening.. and along with the cherry icing became the angelic look of Nandini..

Mi: Wah bhai wah.. Well There is too much romance in the market Kahi Hume allergy na ho jaye. so here is a very special performance for the groom and the bride.. So join the hands guys this one is from the grooms and bride's parents..

(Raj and Neyonika)

Both Raj and Neyonika were happy beyond anyone's control because after all their first child their Manik was getting married..

They are gonna add a new member to their family..

(Ishra)

While as usual no one can beat Raman when it comes to expressing his feelings openly.. though he was sad that he has to send his angel his princess that Apple of his eye far from him but along with that he was super duper happy with the fact that his daughter has got what she deserves and Manik is a real prince for his princess..

All were in pool of emotions that were flowing. As though they were happy from the bottom of their heart they were sad as something too precious to them will not be only theirs any more..

Mi: now that we all are here there is a special number by our very own bride for all of you...

Mu: whoo that was something bhabhi... but ladies and gentleman not so soon there is a special performance for the family..