Chapter 60

Ok guys here you go.. 

Another update.. 

So please do vote and comment.. 

Avoid mistakes if any..

When Manik entered, it was as if for both the air had stopped there and then.. Nandini looked at Manik's eyes to find it red.. While Manik could clearly see the pain that her eyes were showing.. Manik had become stand still right now... He was not able to move, it was like Manik wanted to take her in his embrace and never let her go so that she is always safe.. While Nandini wanted to just ease the pain that could be seen in his eyes..

While they were lost in each other, Fab 3 left the place to give the couple some privacy.. While Manik could not control his tears looking at her now..

But he immediately Controlled them and wiped them.. while taking deep breath he asked to her..

M: how are you feeling now... You scared all of to the next level...

But Manik asked this while looking around the room but not at her..

Nandini saw this and was trying to sit when Manik immediately ran to her and asked her to keep lying.. while Nandini caught hold of his hand taking that opportunity and then said..

N: Manik please look at me.. hearing her pleading voice he did look at her, while Nandini could see tears floating in his eyes..

Nandini said softly..

N: Manik what happened ..and why are you not saying anything..

Manik just looked at her as if she is some kind of alien on earth.. he gave her a look but then said..

M: what should I say,  tumne kuch bolne kayak choda Kaha hai.. (What should I say, have you even left any kind of chance for me to speak anything..) You were lying here fighting for your life. Everyone was breaking looking at your condition and you are like seriously asking baat kyu nahi Kar rahe ho ( why aren't you taking..)..

Manik mimicked Nandini in the matter...

N: Are par ye bhi to koi baat hui kya, please na don't do this.. (But is this even a matter now, please na don't do this)

Saying this she pout her lips and then look at him with the most innocent eyes.. Manik kissed her cheeks and then said..

M: Please do not make such kind of faces, ok fine I won't tease you further.. But first tell me how are you.. Are you in any kind of pain or there is something else that you are feeling... 

N: Manik, I am fine.. But to feel better I want something from you..

Manik just asked her through his eyes to proceed further..

N: Please muje apni real wali smile de do along with the reason why are you so sad even after I am fine.. ye sab aap pe suit nahi karta hai.. (Please give me that million dollar smile of yours and along with that the reason you are sad even after you got yo know that I am fine.. You see this sadness does not suit you...)

M: Muje kya hona hai, I am fit and fine and perfectly all right.. Tum na ye sab khayali pulao pakana bandh karo.. (What will happen to me, I am fit and fine perfectly... You just come out of your dream land you see where you are just assuming things on your own)

N: Nandini with great difficulty moved her hand and kept on his cheeks and then asked softly.. Please, don't I have right to share your pain.. Am I so bad that you cannot even share with me what all is going on with you..