Chapter 160

Ok guys here is the next update for all of you...

Avoid mistakes if any....

Soon when they were done they were escorted to their room and given all the privacy to them that is possible... Well we can say that it was something that was demanded..

As soon as the door opened making room for them Nandini was stunned as the room was decorated with flowers and candles and infusers were also there in the room making it smell ecstatic and romantic..

The bedroom itself was too so beautiful that Nandini had her mind blown. She was just looking around as to she never imagined that they were not in any hotel but some bedroom as it had so much of personal touch that it felt as if Manik took all her dreams and put them together and make them one..

Manik took her hand after closing and locking the door after putting a sign of do not disturb and then they both moved from there to their washroom which was no less big then the room and equally decorated and in fact more..

Nandini had no different expressions looking at the washroom as it too was decorated as it was their wedding night or to be specific that it was to remind them that they are her to spend some romantic time here and that is what this is

M: I wanted it to be this romantic and all so you mean just to know we are on honeymoon and I want to explore your body to the fullest... And now that our bodies are more relaxed then before we can exhaust after a great time...

Nandini just kept on looking at him for a while... Till that time Manik took her back to the room and made her sit on the side table and said

M: but before all that let's fill our tummies we just had coffee as breakfast and then nothing. That is when they both decided that actually they were very hungry and soon they started having their brunch talking and giggling to themselves...

Once done Manik picked up Nandini in his arms and proceeded to the bathtub which was full of scented candles and roses and some mixed flowers aroma in there in the bathtub... It was so relaxing that the moment they both entered in there their nostrils passed the relaxation to their brain..