Chapter 26

Ok guys here you all go.. 

Next update for all of you..

Most awaited one... 

So I really hope to get a good response.. So if the votes crosses over 100 and comments over 20 then you have a double update may  be so it is upto you guys now..

Please do Vote and Comment..

Avoid mistakes if any...

Soon Manan and Mukti reached their Penthouse where Fab 3 were already waiting for them. When Manik entered in the house he was greeted with a tight hug from Fab 3 who were desperately waiting for him to come..

Manik knew this is gonna come and so he adjusted himself from falling and then hugged them back. While Nandini was admiring the bond that they share but as she do not feel out of the place Mukti side hugged her and then shouted on Fab 4.

Mu: Kaminio chodo Bhai ko, aur jo kal raat se Bhabhi se milna tha abb jab vo aa gayi to moment create kar rahe ho vo bhi Bhai ke sath. (You stuoid idiots leave Bhai, from yesterday night you guys wanted to meet Bhabhi and now when she is here you guys are creating a moment with Bhai )

They all break the hug and leave Manik and look at Mukti. But how can Cabir leave her and specially Manik.

C: Are Muku tu tension mat le, aaj ke baad waise bhi Manik ko koi puchne nahi wala so chillax. (Are Mukti do not take tension, after today no one will ask for Manik)

As soon as Cabir said this Manik made a sad pout as he never expected that his friends would do this. But Nandini smiled seeing him being totally a child just to grab their attention. Cabir came towards Nandini and said..

C: Welcome to the family Nandini.. 

N: Thank you.

C: Manik won't you take the pain to Introduce us..

Manik agreed and then came beside Nandini..

M: Manik pointed towards Dhruv He has always been the good boy of our group and he is almost always a silent spectator of our group. Can die for Alya. He then pointed towards Alya and said you can say she is the only girl in the group as you already know that Mukti rarely behave like girl. Saying this he wink at Mukti.. She is sweet and bubbly a shopaholic. And now last but not the least he is Cabir, be aware of this idiot, he looks sweet innocent swami type ka but hai bahut bade harami type ka.. (And now last but not the least he is Cabir, be aware of this idiot, he looks all innocent types like a saint but he is no less of a wicked person..)

Nandini smile at his this statement but Cabir let it go so easily..

C: Beta then actually be aware, because i am sure Nandini will get to know who is swami and who is harami.  ( Beta then actually be aware, because i am sure Nandini will get to know who is saint and who is wicked.)

Manik just rolls his eyes and then Ayla says.

Alya: Are Nandini come I will show you around, this is the place where we create our music and our hang out place also.. 

Saying this she took Nandini with her to have a look to the whole appartment.

N: This is really beautiful place. I loved it..

C: So Nandini tumne iss idiot ko haan kaise bol di.. I mean he is so boring yaar. (So Nandini how could you say yes to this idiot... I mean he is so boring yaar...)

N: No he is definitely not boring, he talks so much. So I won't agree with what you say...

As soon as she says this she heard a ohhhh and all were looking at Manik with suspicious eyes.. While Manik being embarrassed in front of his friends as they know that he does not easily open up to people unless it is Fab 5 because he is one of those who would sit silently in the corner and watch them till he trust that person or get comfortable with.