Chapter 31

Ok guys here is the next update...

Well I am giving the double update to you guys on demand though the target is not complete so surprise me guys... 

Please do vote and comment....

Avoid mistakes of any....

After a while Manik said out of the blue

M: Nandini tumne aisa kya dekha mujme ki, even after knowing the truth you did not back out. This makes me curious a lot. (Nandini what did you see in me that even after knowing the trust you did not back out..)  

N: Aapko acha nahi lagta ki maine haan bola.. (didn't you feel good that I agreed to this alliance...)

M: Hey aisa kuch nahi hai.. I am very happy, bus just curious you see.. (Hey nothing like that ..I am very happy, but just curious you see...)

N: Manik maine aapko pehle bhi bola ki aap jo truth ko apni kamzori samjte ho usmai, aapki koi galti hi nahi hai.(manik I said you earlier also that the truth which you consider as your weakness, technically you were at not fault in it .. ) You know what i came to know about you, you are a bit of a control freak. When things do not stay in your control that is when you start to find the reason to blame yourself. Am I right or am I right..

As soon as she said this, Manik started looking here and there. Nandini smiled and called him out.

N: Manik..

Manik looked at her when she said

N: Sach bola na maine.. (isn't  this the truth...)

Manik nodded in yes.

N: Bas maine yeh jaana, aur ye bhi ki you are a beautiful human being. ( thats it I just saw this and to top it you are a very beautiful human being.. )You love all the people who are in your life and above all this is, you are still a child like from heart.

Manik was out of words with her description with all the thing about it. he just pulled her in tight hug. Nandini could feel the feeling he was going through.

Nandini was skeptical in hugging him back but she did lightly. but to her good luck Manik left her. Both sat there as it is. After a while Manik said while in the background this music was being played...

M: I guess we should leave as it is damn late. Tomorrow we would be back to our hectic schedule...

Nandini nodded and then Manik stood up first and then he forwarded his hand to her to stand up. Nandini took it and stood up and cleaned her clothes and both went towards car and left the beautiful place.

While the drive the cold breeze was running and soothing music was going on. Nandini was silently listening to the music and in between Manik would talk about something or other. Soon they reached Murty Mansion. Manik and Nandini wished each other "Good Night".

Soon the beautiful day came to an end for both of them.

Nandini was lying on her bed and thinking about the last few hours that she spent with him, she was recalling how she was comfortable being in his embrace. His touch and how much he was happy hearing her reply.. She was shy too with his closeness too... He is actually like a child who finds happiness in small small things, but taking the responsibility of being the elder has forced him to become ruff and tuff who could not break at any point of time.