Chapter 9

Ok guys here is another update for you all...

Kaisa laga batana haan.

And yes do not forget to comment and vote ppl..

Avoid mistakes if any..

Next morning was going to bring a change in every one's life. Not immediately but definitely..

Malhotra Mansion

Manik as usual was in his track suit jogging and listening to music.. after completing his jogging he went in a found his mother and father having serious expression on their face and doing their work..

M: are itna sannata kyu hai aaj..

Saying this he kissed his mother's cheeks and wished her a good morning..

R: lo bolo seriousness Ka shehenshah Hume samne bol Raha hai sannata kyu hai Bhai.

M: Dad maine kya kiya.. Why are you dragging me in between you and mom...

R: Oye khote what did you do.. The face that you had been carrying around at night your mom is angry on me because of that and is not createing a pain for me.. My son is in stress.... 

M: Mumma what is I told to sahi that I just want some time and nothing else. Now chill for sometime and I will just freshen up and come.

Saying this Manik went away from there to be ready for office as they need to finalize the deal today. Taking a shower he got ready and came down in his all time attitude.

He sat on his place and said

M: Mom does Muku know about the matter, then I will wait for her or else I will tell my decision to you guys... 

Ney: Nope she does not know about it as we thought that we would talk to you then if you agree then we will talk to Mukti and Miskat too about the same..

M: Acha listen then, I gave it lot of thought and have come to the decision that....

Neyonika became excited and said

Ney: Oye do not create so much of suspense say it to me fast...

M: Haan mom I am telling to you na why are you disturbing my link.. 

Ney: Acha baba I won't say anything....

M:  Haan to I have decided that you guys are expecting too much but I cannot do much about it as I am not absolutely ready to take this step in my life...

Hearing this Neyonika and Raj both became sad as they thought that he would eventually agree to this but as they promised to him they would not force him..

M: Are mom dad why are you getting all sad  first of all listen to the whole talk... 

Ney: Now what is there for you to say....

M: Haan to I have decided that you guys are expecting too much but I cannot do much about it as I am not absolutely ready to take this step in my life.... par as maa told me yesterday that with time i would be prepared so.. i thought i will give it a try..

Neyonika and Raj both were not listening to him properly so they did not react and seeing this Manik said loudly..

M: I said i am ready..

This brought his parents out of the whole sulking thing and looked at him and said.

R: Say it again your mom cannot belive her ears.. So repeat please...

On which Neyonika glare at him and he surrender by pulling his hands in air and shrug his shoulder and Manik repeated.

M: Mom yes i thought about it and ok fine i am ready to get settled or atleast just take one step at a time...

Neyonika immediately hug him and said

Ney: I am so happy.. I will today only inform in my circle  so that they can keep in mind and you send us some good prospects..

M: mom mom relax.. what is the haste..

Ney: You won't know it Manik how it feels..

M: Ok now dad we need to get going need to sign the deal today and conduct a press conference.

Soon the men left after breakfast as they had a busy day ahead..

Murty Mansion:

They had a normal day and soon after breakfast Murty men along with Nandu leave for office so that they can finalize the project and they need to inform the Malhotra's that Nandini should be kept under cover as they do not want the world to recognize her as being a Murty she reached here this fast and Raman assured Nandini that he would take care of it..

They reached Murty Industries and Raman had a discussion with the legal team whether the contract is fine or not and on getting a green signal Raman and Abhimanyu left for Malhotra Industries.

Both Malhotra and Murty men greeted each other and exchanged pleasantries and started negotiating some clauses which were not suitable to either and them after almost 45 min both the parties were in sync and so they closed the deal.

R: Mr Malhotra and Manik I need a favour from you.

Raj: yes Mr Murty feel free.

R: actually while the press conference please do not mention that my daughter Nandini is part of the project as she does not want to earn fame until she really deserve it. I am sorry it is personal so please if you can. 

Raj: that is really good. I mean today's generation is really a short cut generation and seeing them struggling to get something makes me happy.. Mr Murty you have my word on this that the news won't be out. Right Manik.

M: yes dad that is really good..

Soon they were called for for press conference which went smoothly and this news were like breaking million glasses and this merger made both their stocks reach a new Hight.

Soon they took each other's leave and Malhotra's left after completing their work at office..

Malhotra Mansion At dinner table.

Raj: You know Neyo today something good really happened... And the good was that you know the partner of our, out of the merger Murty Industries... You know they requested something and that was to not disclose the name of their daughter until and unless they tell as they want because their daughter wants to earn name and do not want any one to consider that she just got success because she is a Murty..

Ney: this reminds me of the days when Manik joined you and asked you to not inform the employees that he is your son.. so good that today also people are ready to work hard to earn name themselves.

Raj: yes that is what I also thought. And you know she was so apt in her presentation that even Manik did not have anything to say further.. Can you Imagine the Manik Malhotra that is famous for pointing out minute mistakes had nothing...

Ney: now that is news right..

Saying this both had a laugh and were soon joined by Mukti. Manik made a cry baby face and said

M: yaar come on papa it is good that I am kind of a perfectionist, so do not make fun of me. She was good that's it and that is the reason Murty's got the deal right.

Raj: okh but she was impressive..

M: I don't want to eat if you keep on making fun of me.

Ney: Acha sorry Baba.. come complete your dinner.. You know that one should never leave their plate and get up come on...

Manik ke liye teasing session.. Soon Manan milap to come..

Stay blessed stay happy ppl..