Chapter 152

Ok guys here is the update for all of you... Please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any....

Manik and Nandini were sleeping with each other in their arms sunggling and enjoying...

Nandini was almost hiding in him while he had held her close to him.. their deep slumbur was broken by call on Manik's phone...

Manik groaned as he did not want to get up... While Nandini was as if deaf ears was not listening and sunggled more in him...

Manik tried to wake her up to pick the call but then when he saw she sunggled more in him he had to pick it up anyway...

Well without looking at who was calling Manik picked it up with sleepy voice which was a bit hose due to incomplete sleep..

Caller: abbey kaminey kyu itni Der lagi call utha ne mai...

Well these words are enough to know who is there on call... None other than Cabiraaaaa....

M: what is wrong with you... Early in the morning what would one be doing sleeping na... He yawned while talking as he was damn sleepy...

C: to uth jaa...

M: toh who is talking to you if I am sleeping...

C: whatever... So how is the trip going...

M: what the heck Cabir... If you broke my sleep for this hello hi drama then you are just lucky that I am not there or today would have been your last day... Cut all this crazy crap of yours and come to the point...

Listing to him Alya immediately said..

Al: we have something to tell you Manik... We are sorry to disturb we did not intent to..

M: nothing like that Alu... It is just that I was sleepy.. it is 6 in morning here...

Dh: sorry buddy but it was kind of urgent kind of thing  so had to disturb you..

On hearing him he untangled himself from Nandini and moved to their balcony so that he does not disturb Nandini...

M: what happened guys....

Dh: the dates for our Live Concert are out it is first of next month and they are final so what are we gonna do...

M: ohh... Ok guys how much time we need to practice..

Dh: those lyrics that we had submitted are final right...

C: Haan if those are final then we won't need much time as for two songs to while practicing we have drafted some rough music.

M: yup those are final...

Mu: done then Bhai... You need to just come a week early as we need to practice together...

M: ok... Well guys can't we shift the whole concert for a week.. I mean as per my plan we are supposed to go Paris and I had planned a surprise too for her...

C: abey kaminey where are you now...

M: Mai kyu batau.

C: footage mat kha.. and now say...

M: we are in Mauritius...

Mu: Woh Bhai... That is super romantic... But how is the combination of Mauritius and Paris... I mean who does that..

M: well my wish my honeymoon so no comments allowed...

Dh: well buddy... I am sorry but we tried to push it... But we could not and we are bound so extremely sorry for spoiling your plan...