Chapter 36

Ok guys here is next update...

But I want more votes and comments.. because I feel that the response is decreasing a bit with the number of readers..

So please do vote and comment guys... 

Avoid mistakes if any.

Next day Manan were given leave from office as they need to look after their outfits and rings and other minute things and on top of it they need to leave for the journey next day so they need time to rest also.

Soon after breakfast Manik went to pick Nandini as they were supposed to select their rings and outfits for the engagement. But along with Nandini Ishita also tagged along as she needs to discuss things with Neyonika.

As soon as they reached the Mansion a set of people were already waiting for them. So Neyonika made them comfortable and then said

Ney: Nandini beta first of all you go and select your outfit so that we can decide the jewelry according to that and other things along with the outfit.. Jeweler is on his way also and so he would be here soon. This is Mansi and she is our family designer, she is here with her set of outfits and so you can select from them.. Till then the jewelr will also be here...

N: Aunty what do we wear according to our tradition over here... As soon as she said Aunty Ishita scolded her

Ishu: Gudiya you should not say Aunty anymore and start calling her maa.. As she said this Nandini just nodded

Ney: Are nahi Ishita ji, when she will be comfortable she will start calling this should not be forcefull.. Now come on go and select your outfit... and Nandini beta you can wear anything that you like or is comfortable, but I had worn a saree for my engagement, but our was a grand one na.. You can wear what you feel yourself comfortable in Ok bacha.

Nandini nodded but she decided that she would wear a saree only.

She went through sarees and would show it to them and finally she selected 5 sarees and asked them to select one from them. Neyonika asked Manik to select one from them saying this she and Ishita turned their faces to discuss something else.

Manik looked at each saree and then would touch them to see their material and then he stood up and try each on by keeping them on Nandini's shoulder as if visualizing how would it look on her. finally after good 30 mins he selected one from them and said that he like this one. Nandini without saying anything further showed the saree to Neyonika and Ishita for confirmation.

Ney: You both like it na then it is done.. Come now let us select the jewelry and their rings.

They asked the jeweler to show matching designs to the outfit, while beautiful rings. After good 1 hour they were done, so after that Ishita left from there while Neyonika asked them to join her for Lunch and they did..

Neyonika was telling the routine every member of the family follow, some of their special likes and dislikes.. She asked Nandini the same about her also.. Like this they completed their lunch and then she asked the couple to spend some time together. Saying this she left towards her room to take a small nap while Manik and Nandini went towards their's.

As soon as they entered the room Manik locked the door behind them, while he came and sat on the bed to accompany Nandini.

M: Wanna watch a movie..

N: I am fine with it.. But which one do you wanna see..

M: Wait let me see which movies are there in the laptop as the hard drive has crashed so we might have limited options..